Enjoy accommodation pick-up and transfer from your Mount Gambier based accommodation. Travelling in an air-conditioned mini bus you will enjoy the sights in comfort whilst being chauffeured around by one of our experienced drivers who are full of local knowledge. Explore caves, take in the sights at the Blue and Valley Lakes area, visit a local museum and coastline town famous for its Rock Lobster! First stop is the Umpherston Sinkhole, a collapsed limestone cave now covered in lush wildlife. You can walk onto the garden floor and look up at the green walls and blue sky. Next up is the Engelbrecht Cave, where you will take the tour and climb in to discover to cool, calm cave interior, with underwater caverns and tunnels to explore.The Blue Lake boasts a vibrant cobalt blue colour during the months of December through to March each year, making for excellent photo opportunities. Feasts Museum is on the way to Port MacDonnell, where you can browse through collections of all sorts, shapes and sizes. The last stop before returning to Mount Gambier is the coastal town of Port MacDonnell, the rock lobster capital of South Australia!
- Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Hotel pickup Available
- Instant Confirmation
- Lowest Price Guaranteed
- Duration: 6 Hrs
Departure Time :
Approx. 11:00am to 5:00pm Hotel pickups commence approximately 30 - 60 minutes prior to this time, exact pickup time will be advised on reconfirmation.
Departure Details :
Centrally located Mount Gambier accommodation
Cancellation Policy : Cancel up to 2 days in advance for a full refund
Discover the hidden treasures and natural wonders of the limestone coast of South Australia. Spend the day exploring the Umpherston Sinkhole, Engelbrecht Cave, the Blue Lake, and then onto the coastline town of Port MacDonnell. Enjoy a light lunch as well as a stop for afternoon tea, to keep you fuelled on this fun-filled day out. Your guide will drop you back to Mount Gambier, so you can sit back and relax.
Know More about this tour
- Entrance fees
- Light refreshments
- Food and drinks, unless specified - please note a light lunch and afternoon tea is part of your tour price, however any other additional food and drinks will be an additional cost for the passenger. Special dietary requirements will be taken into consideration, however cannot be guaranteed.
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking (we cannot guarantee but will do our best to cater for any dietary requirements)
Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund. Our minimum number is 2 passengers.
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately for the weather and you must wear flat soled walking shoes for entry into the cave.
Children must be accompanied by an adult
You Might Also Like
- Melbourne Cup Carnival: Spring Racing Day Cruise Package
- Great Ocean Road Small-Group Eco-Tour from Melbourne
- Mornington Peninsula Hot Springs and Wine Tasting Day Trip from Melbourne
- Melbourne Super Saver: Great Ocean Road and Phillip Island plus Melbourne Attraction Pass
- Puffing Billy Steam Train, Yarra Valley and Healesville Wildlife Sanctuary Day Tour
- Great Ocean Road Trip Tour from Melbourne
- Yarra Valley Food and Wine Small Group Tour
- Phillip Island Penguin Parade Evening Tour