Les Miserables Theater Show - London
OverviewLes Miserables follows the pursuits of Jean Valjean, released on parole after 19 years on the chain gang and condemned as an outcast. Only the saintly Bishop of Digne treats him kindly but yet Valjean (embittered by years of hardship) repays him by stealing some silver. Valjean is caught and brought back by police, and is astonished when the Bishop lies to the police to save him. Valjean decides to start his life anew. But will fate allow him to?
- Enjoy a romantic night including dinner
- Likely to Sell Out
- See a show on London's West End
- Treat a loved one on a special occasion
Know More about this tourYou have the choice of two seating options for the performance. Standard priced seats offer a good view of the stage and are usually located in the rear stalls or dress circle. Alternatively, opt for top priced seating and enjoy a full view of the stage and get closer to the stars!
Make the most of this memorable performance and upgrade your ticket to include a 3-course pre-show dinner at L'Escargot. This restaurant acts as a tribute to modern art, with Chagall, Miro, Matisse and Hockney hanging on the walls. The interior compliments the food, which is classic French and appeals to meat-lovers, vegetarians, and seafood fans alike. Please see itinerary section below for a sample menu.
Inclusions for Les Miserables Theater Show
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
Exclusions for Les Miserables Theater Show
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Velouté of White Onions, Fourme d’Ambert
- Smoked Duck, Granny Smith Apple & Frisse Salad, Aged Balsamic
- Marinated Poached Scottish Salmon, Panache of Beetroot and Cucumber, Yoghurt Dressing
- Fish Cake, Sautéed Curly Kale, Creamed Leeks
- English Lamb Steak, Crushed Potatoes, Thyme & Cherry Tomato Jus
- Risotto of Butternut Squash, Rocket Salad & Pine Nuts
- Braebrun Apple Pie, Vanilla Ice Cream & Custard
- Cinnamon Macaron, Lemon Cheesecake Cream, Caramel Popcorn
- Selection of Cheeses with Raisin & Walnut Bread
The menu varies from week to week. The dinner package includes 2 course menu with a choice of starters, main courses and desserts. The price includes service charges and taxes. Any additional items ordered must be paid for at the restaurant. Vegetarians will be catered for upon arrival at the restaurant.
Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
Seats together will not be guaranteed for a booking of more than 4 people
Wheelchair locations are available on a request basis only
Seats are assigned by the theater box office and will not be known in advance of the performance date