Lesedi Cultural village is situated in the Cradle of Human Kind which is a World Heritage site. It is a short 1- hour scenic drive from Johannesburg city center. This is a tour that will expose you to the different cultures of Southern Africa. You be will be guided through the different homesteads of the Xhosa, Ndebele, Pedi, Zulu and Basotho tribes and be able to immerse yourself in their daily activities and way of life. The tour also compromises of a display of unique African dancing that showcases beautiful beaded traditional wear and lending your ear to the deafening drumbeats that spark a rhythm in your soul. Take home a curio at the Ndebele craft market to remember your visit.Lunch or dinner can also form part of this tour, depending on what time tour you choose. It will be served at the famous Nyama Choma restaurant which means Great African Feast. Here you can sample many different traditional foods as well as some Crocodile or Ostrich. Please inform your guide if you would like to have lunch or dinner as part of your tour.
- Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Hotel pickup Available
- Free Cancellation
- Duration: 5 Hrs
Departure Details :
Centrally located Johannesburg hotels
OverviewExperience the local cuisine at Nyama Choma restaurant and experience the local dancers and drummers while you enjoy the ambiance of a local village scene. You may want to join in and learn the local dance and wiggles that the locals love so much
- Entrance fees
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
- Private tour
- Transport by private vehicle
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Gratuities (recommended)
Know More about this tour
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Adult pricing applies to all travelers
A small amount of walking is involved
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.