Let's Go Sailing To St Barts
OverviewTiime to sail to St Barts! Join us for an exclusive sail, snorkel and sightseeing tour leaving from Dock Maarten. Stops will include Ilet Fourchue, Gustavia and Colombier. Enjoy a delicious lunch and open bar while taking in the beautiful scenery around St Barts.
- Hotel pickup included
- Snacks and Beverages included
- Snorkel gear included
- Lunch included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
Know More about this tourSpend a fantastic day out on the Caribbean Seawith a sailing journey from St. Maarten to St.Barthelemy, commonly known as St. Barts. After hotel pickup in Philipsburg, you're transferred to Dock Maarten.Here, meet your captain and attentive crew aboard a spacious, fast, and comfortable catamaran.
There will be three stops on this full-day tour, starting with the French nature reserve of le Fourchue, locatedabout an hour away. Have time for snacks, a swim, and a glass of Champagne or mimosa from the open bar.
Make a second stop at the island capital of Gustavia for browsing, shopping, visiting the17th-century fort,enteringthe museum, or simplyadmiring the mega yachts in the harbor. Next, your captain will dock in Colombier, where youcan snorkel, swim with seaturtles, and lounge in the sun.
After lunch is served, you'llsail back to Philipsburg, heading downwind while the catamaransurfs the waves. Banana cake, Champagne and grapes top off a spectacular day, ending withhotel drop-off.
Inclusions for Let's Go Sailing To St Barts
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- National park fees
- Unlimited drinks (open bar)
- Use of snorkel equipment
Exclusions for Let's Go Sailing To St Barts
- Port fee of $20 per person
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
A small amount of walking is involved
Passport name, number, date of birth, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.