Li River Cruise Day Tour - Guilin
OverviewGuilin is one of the most beautiful cities in China with picturesque Li River and Karst peaks around it. Li River originates from Mao'er Mountains in Xing'an County and flows south through Guilin, Yangshuo, and Pingle. The 34-mile (54-kilometer) waterway on the winding Li River from Zhujiang to Yangshuo covers hundreds of thousands of grotesque peaks. Its unusual Karst topography hillsides have often been compared to those at Halong Bay, Vietnam
- Instant Confirmation
- Day trip (destination A to B)
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Lunch included
Know More about this tour
Your guide and driver will collect you from your Guilin hotel at 8am for the 1-hour drive to Zhujiang Wharf, where you'll hop aboard your cruise ship for the 4.5-hour Li River cruise.
This stretch of the Li River is one of the highlights of any visit to Guilin. Relax in the fully-enclosed cabin or catch some fresh air on deck as you admire the bizarre karst peaks, rolling hills, steep cliffs, and rural landscapes along the winding 34-mile (54-kilometer) route. Enjoy an included Chinese lunch as you travel.
Your ship disembarks in Yangshuo, a small town that nestles amid striking karst formations, with a history that, some say, dates back more than 1,400 years. Here you'll stroll from Gaotian village to southern Yangshuo, amid charming pastoral scenery, and explore the town's famous West Street. Feel free to shop for souvenirs or simply window-shop the exotic array of traditional handicrafts, handmade scarfs, and local snacks.
You'll finish in Yangshuo by 4:30pm, ready for the scenic 90-minute drive back to Guilin.
Inclusions for Li River Cruise Day Tour
- Cruise boat ticket
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Air-conditioned tour vehicle
- Local guide
- Lunch on cruise boat
Exclusions for Li River Cruise Day Tour
- Other food and drink
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A maximum of 9 people per booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Adult pricing applies to all travelers
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Rejuvenating Guilin Day Tour: Li River Cruise and Reed Flute Cave including Foot Massage
- Guilin Private Tour: Longji Rice Terraces Day Tour in Longsheng
- 7-Day Yangshuo Bike Adventure Including Longji Rice Terraces Hike and Li River Cruise
- Private Tour: Longsheng Culture and Longji Rice Terraces
- Private Guilin Half Day Tour including Li River, Reed Flute Cave and Elephant Hill
- Private Tour: Yao Mountain and Tea Plantation from Guilin