Li River Cruise To Yangshuo Day Tour From GuilinWrite a Review
OverviewEnjoy a relaxing day cruising down the picturesque Li River from Guilin to Yangshuo and enjoy a lunch on-board. Upon arrival in Yangshuo, explore the bustling local market and West Street in the afternoon. Hotel pickup and drop-off in Guilin, an English-speaking tour guide and Chinese lunch on-board are included.
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
Know More about this tourIn the morning, your guide will transfer you from your hotel in central Guilin to Zhujiang Pier to board the boat, departing about 1.5 hours after pickup. The Li River cruise takes about 4 hours, depending on weather and water level, before arriving in Yangshuo.
Take in the scenic surroundings that are reminiscent of a classic Chinese painting: lush bamboo groves, rolling karst hills, and steep cliffs line the river banks. You may observe countryside scenes like farmers tending their fields and buffalos cooling off in the river. A simple Chinese lunch is provided on board; it is recommended that you eat a large breakfast before the tour.
Upon arrival in Yangshuo in the afternoon, enjoy roughly 3 hours of free time to stroll around the local market and bustling West Street, commonly referred to as a 'global village.' Your guide will specify a meet-up time and location before you return by bus to Guilin, with drop-off at your hotel. If you prefer to stay in Yangshuo, simply let you guide know in advance and you will be provided with directions to your accommodation.
Inclusions for Li River Cruise To Yangshuo Day Tour From Guilin
- Professional guide
- Boat cruise
- Hotel pickup and drop-off in Guilin
- Chinese lunch on board
Exclusions for Li River Cruise To Yangshuo Day Tour From Guilin
- Personal expenses
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Booking should be placed at least 48 hours prior to your travel date
A maximum of 8 people per booking
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund.
Boarding the cruise requires presenting your passport.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.