Li River Cruise Tour Of Yangshuo With Jiuxian Village And Optional Yulong Bamboo Rafting - Guilin
OverviewDrive through the countryside to Zhujiang Wharf to catch a 4-hour cruise along the Li River to Yangshuo including lunch on board. Then, stroll through West Street in Yangshuo and visit Jiuxian Villageto witness Chinese rural life.
- Instant Confirmation
- Day trip (destination A to B)
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- Separate driver ensures your guides full attention throughout the day
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- Ideal choice for families
- Lunch included
Know More about this tour
Meet your private guide and driver in the lobby of your hotel for an 8am departure.Then drive to Mopanshan or Zhujiang Wharf, where the Li River cruise tourcommences, takes approximately 45 minutes. Upon arrival, you will board your cruise boat thatdeparts at around 9:30am.
Li River is part of the major river system of Guangxi Province, and the route followed by the cruise boats from Guilin (Zhujiang Wharf) to the pleasant town of Yangshuo is by far the most beautiful part of the river. What will open before you as your cruise winds its way downstream is a landscape of vast karst mountains, sheer cliffs dotted with caves, lush forests, small farming villages, and local fishermen out on bamboo boats all in an ever changing kaleidoscope as you weave along the river.You will have a simple boxed lunch served on board during your cruises and your guidewillprovide you with additional fruit and snacks.
Your cruise from Guilin to Yangshuo covers a length of just over 50 miles (80 kilometers) and takes around 4 hours. Upon arrival at Yangshuo pier, you will disembark, and from the wharf, there will be a short walk to the famous West Street, the oldest street in Yangshuo dating back almost 1,500 years and winding for over 0.31 miles (0.5 kilometer). There are many shops, cafes, and bars to enjoy on West Street making it a popular location for all visitors to Yangshuo. After strolling along West Street, your driver will collect you and your guide and you will start your journey returning to Guilin.
On the way back to Guilin, you will stop at Jiuxian Village which is just a short drive away from Yangshuo yet looks relatively unchanged since its founding over 400 years ago. The ancient village is locateda short distance from Yulong River with a backdrop of towering karst mountains and is renowned for its traditional old grey brick buildings giving it a truly rural atmosphere. After about 20 minutes walking alongside the rice paddies to the village, you will enjoy strolling through this smallcommunity of about 200 homes and seeing the farmers in the rice paddies with their water buffaloes. In addition to the ancient houses, there is the ancient Xiangui Bridge built during the Song Dynasty as well as Li Shi Ancestral Hall. Many of the villagers share the same surname Li and their ancestors are from Changsha in Hunan Province. You will visit a local family while you are in the village.
If time permits, you can take an optional bamboo raft ride (at your own cost)on the Yulong River for about one hour.
Returning to Guilin you will havea chance to gain a fascinating insight into the pearling industry of southern China at the South China
Pearl Museum where you also have the opportunity to purchase some of these elegant pearl jewels.
Your tour ends upon arrival at your hotel in Guilin.
Inclusions for Li River Cruise Tour Of Yangshuo With Jiuxian Village And Optional Yulong Bamboo Rafting
- Entrance fees
- Bottled water
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Li River cruise
- Transport by private vehicle
Exclusions for Li River Cruise Tour Of Yangshuo With Jiuxian Village And Optional Yulong Bamboo Rafting
- Optional bamboo raft ride
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Gratuities (recommended)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 5 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to failed connection
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Guilin and Yangshuo Classic One Day Private Tour With Lunch And Impression SanJie Liu Show
- Private Tour Of Yangshuo Rural Village and Performance of The Impression Sanjie Liu Evening Light Show From Guilin
- Private Day Tour Visiting Longji Rice Terrace with PingAn Zhuang Minority Village and Sanjie Liu Tea Plantation
- Li River Cruise Tour of Yangshuo and Countryside Tour
- One Day Bus Tour: Li River Cruise
- Private 7-days Cycling Trip in Yangshuo from Guilin
- Yangshuo Private day tour to Seven Fairies Peak tea plantation and Xianggong hill