OverviewEnjoy an evening of glitzy, glamorous cabaret and a delicious 3-course dinner at Paris’ brand new Lido de Paris "Paris Merveilles"® show. Head to the city’s famous Avenue des Champs-Elysées and discover a world of decadent dancers, sparkling sequins, extraordinary sets, magical lighting and captivating music. With the delectable Bluebell girls on stage and talented chefs producing delicious dishes in the kitchen, take in the sights and sounds of one of Paris’ newest and most impressive cabaret performances. Dreamlike and tantalizing, the show's sets offer a tour de force of imagination and excitement!
Know More about this tourTake your seats for one of Paris’ freshest and sassiest cabaret performances at the world-famous Lido de Paris! Brand new for April 2015, the Lido de Paris’s "Paris Merveilles"® show ups the ante on traditional Parisian glamour to bring guests a dazzling evening of exciting cabaret entertainment.
Founded in 1946 on the Champs-Elysées, the Lido de Paris has been pushing the envelope of live cabaret in Paris for decades and their latest offering is widely considered a real tour de force. At the helm, director Franco Dragone — a virtuoso visionary famed for his work with Cirque du Soleil — has taken Paris’ romantic beauty as his muse and created a world where fantasy and fiction collide. Sit back, relax and enjoy sophisticated set design, sparkling costumes and enthralling music and dance from the dazzling Bluebell girls as the elements combine to create a feast for the senses.
In the kitchens, a talented team of 35 cooks and pastry chefs work with only the freshest ingredients and fullest flavours to serve up delicious 3-course dinners to accompany the shows.
Pre-book your 9pm or 11pm tickets (including champagne!), or why not upgrade and enjoy a gourmet three-course meal and champagne before the show. It's a spectacular night out in Paris that's not to be missed! For an unforgettable night out, choose from the following options:
Lido show and half a bottle of champagne
Sit back, sip on your champagne and settle in for the Lido's 1.5-hour spectacular cabaret show. Watch extraordinary special effects, stunning water displays and much more. A dazzling show with magnificent costumes and unbelievable sets.
3-course meal, half bottle of champagne followed by the Lido show
You'll have a choice of three different 3-course gourmet menus, ranging from standard to deluxe. All meals at Le Lido are prepared with acclaimed chef Philippe Lacroix, combining traditional French cuisine with innovative flair. After dinner and champagne you can dance to the orchestra before the lights dim at 8:30pm before the curtain rises for the show at 9pm.
Please be advised that this performance contains partial nudity, and may not be appropriate for all audiences.
Inclusions for Lido De Paris "Paris Merveilles"® Dinner And Show
- Lido Show
- Half bottle of champagne or wine
- 3-course dinner (if option selected)
Exclusions for Lido De Paris "Paris Merveilles"® Dinner And Show
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop off
Itinerary:Spring/Summer 2017 Menus
Menus valid from 1 April 2017 to 30 September 2017
Starter (Choice of one) :
- Creamy pea soup with verbena, served with sesame marinated grilled salmon
- Caramel-glazed shrimps served with avocado and mozzarella
- Fish fricassée with pesto coulis, leak fondue and fennel topped with pine nuts
- Chicken supreme with herbs, polenta with black olives, and vegetable ratatouille
- Crispy praline biscuit with Guanajacream and candied hazelnuts
- Strawberry and rhubarb dessert cake with fromageblanc mousse and fruit coulis
Starter (Choice of one) :
- Duck foie gras with Timutpepper, served with peach confit and grilled almonds
- Shredded crab with dill, served with a lime glaze, tomato coulis and olive oil
- Chilled shrimps seasoned with turmeric, served with diced vegetables and Ossau-Iratycheese
- Aniseed-roasted cod, served with capsicums and potatoes seasoned with saffron and orange peel
- Rosemary-roasted veal, served with a spicy rougail tomato sauce and aubergine gratin
- Sweet and sour duck fillet, served with caramelised melon and turnip and a crispy potato pancake
- Apricot, vanilla and almond vacherin cake
- Lemon and wild strawberry dessert cake
- Layered dessert cake with coffee cream and coffee-infused mousse
- King crab with Espelette pepper, served with coriander marinated artichoke
- Sliced lobster with raspberry vinaigrette, served with thin slices of raw and cooked asparagus
- Pan-seared duck foie gras, citrus tart, and apricot crumble
- Fillet of bass, served with diced mango and cucumber with lemon confit, mascarpone risotto and thyme-grilled courgettes
- Fillet of beef with ginger, fried chanterelle mushrooms and simmered green vegetables with sun-dried tomatoes
- Strawberry meringue
- Shortbread topped with chocolate ganache and fresh raspberries
Menus subject to change without prior notice.
Alcohol abuse is dangerous for your health, consume with moderation.
Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 6 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
Dress code is formal
Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
Tables of 2 are subject to availability
Minimum age to consume alcohol is 18
Children under 4 years old are not allowedat the Lido de Paris
Lido de Paris is free for children under 11*
*Not applicable for special nights like Christmas and New Years'Eve. For Soirees Etoile, Champs Elysees, and Triomphe, beverages are not included in children menu.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.