OverviewEnjoy an evening of glitzy, glamorous cabaret and a delicious 3-course dinner at Paris’ brand new Lido de Paris "Paris Merveilles"® show. Head to the city’s famous Avenue des Champs-Elysées and discover a world of decadent dancers, sparkling sequins, extraordinary sets, magical lighting and captivating music. With the delectable Bluebell girls on stage and talented chefs producing delicious dishes in the kitchen, take in the sights and sounds of one of Paris’ newest and most impressive cabaret performances. Dreamlike and tantalizing, the show's sets offer a tour de force of imagination and excitement!
Know More about this tourTake your seats for one of Paris freshest and sassiest cabaret performances at the world-famous Lido de Paris! The Lido de Pariss "Paris Merveilles" show ups the ante on traditional Parisian glamour to bring guests a dazzling evening of exciting cabaret entertainment.
Founded in 1946 on the Champs-Elyses, the Lido de Paris has been pushing the envelope of live cabaret in Paris for decades and their latest offering is widely considered a real tour de force. At the helm, director Franco Dragone a virtuoso visionary famed for his work with Cirque du Soleil has taken Paris romantic beauty as his muse and created a world where fantasy and fiction collide. Sit back, relax and enjoy sophisticated set design, sparkling costumes and enthralling music and dance from the dazzling Bluebell girls as the elements combine to create a feast for the senses.
In the kitchens, a talented team of 35 cooks and pastry chefs work with only the freshest ingredients and fullest flavors to serve up delicious 3-course dinners to accompany the shows.
Pre-book your 9pm or 11pm tickets (including champagne!), or why not upgrade and enjoy a gourmet three-course meal and champagne before the show. It's a spectacular night out in Paris that's not to be missed! For an unforgettable night out, choose from the following options:
Lido show and half a bottle of champagne
Sit back, sip on your champagne and settle in for the Lido's 1.5-hour spectacular cabaret show. Watch extraordinary special effects, stunning water displays and much more. A dazzling show with magnificent costumes and unbelievable sets.
3-course meal, half bottle of champagne followed by the Lido show
You'll have a choice of three different 3-course gourmet menus, ranging from standard to deluxe. All meals at Le Lido are prepared with acclaimed chef Philippe Lacroix, combining traditional French cuisine with innovative flair. After dinner and champagne you can dance to the orchestra before the lights dim at 8:30pm before the curtain rises for the show at 9pm.
Enjoy a 3-course meal from the Soire Triomphe menu (found in the Itinerary section below) in a private box after the show, complete with personalized service. Your meal includes a half-bottle of Champagne.
Please be advised that this performance contains partial nudity, and may not be appropriate for all audiences.
Inclusions for Lido De Paris "Paris Merveilles"® Dinner And Show
- Lido Show
- Half bottle of champagne or wine
- 3-course dinner (if option selected)
Exclusions for Lido De Paris "Paris Merveilles"® Dinner And Show
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop off
Itinerary:Autumn/Winter 2017-2018 Menus
Menus valid from 1 October 2017 to 31 March 2018
Starter (Choice of one) :
- Parsnip velouté with foie gras crème brûlée
- Duo of salmon with lemon zest and green pepper served with a chicory and celery salad and herb vinaigrette
- Beef in red wine and echalotes served with cabbage hotpot and crispy potatoes
- Bream fillet served with Royans ravioli and pumpkin and mustard mousseline
- Delicious chocolate dessert with "caramelia" ganache and salted caramel coulis
- Fruit dome with an exotic twist
Starter (Choice of one) :
- Foie gras seasoned with sweet spices and served with mesclun, smoked duck and pine nuts
- Prawns with grilled sesame seed oil, seaweed salad and bean sprouts
- Chicken served with oyster mushrooms, watercress and a sweet garlic cream
- Roast cod with turmeric and coconut served with red lentils, vegetables and caramelised onions
- Duckling fillet with almond crisp served with Chinese artichoke in jus and a chestnut purée
- Veal with smoked salt served with corn and grain mousseline
- Chocolate crisp topped with chocolate mousse
- Triple lemon shortbread
- Pear and mandarin Vacherin cake
Soirée Triomphe (Menu served for VIP options)
- Chilled crab served with a Romanesco cauliflower mousseline with florets and citrus zest
- Pan-fried foie gras served with mushrooms and a chicken velouté with ginger confit
- Emincé of lobster served with an exotic-flavoured brunoise and a lychee and pomegranate coulis
- Seared scallops in a mushroom and truffle emulsion served with trompette polenta and leek fondant
- Beef tournedos in a truffle sauce served with quinoa gratin, traditional vegetables and dried fruit
- Double chocolate scroll
- Delicious dessert with five citrus flavours
Menus subject to change without prior notice.
Alcohol abuse is dangerous for your health, consume with moderation.
Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 6 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
Dress code is formal
Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
Tables of 2 are subject to availability
Minimum age to consume alcohol is 18
Children under 4 years old are not allowedat the Lido de Paris
Lido de Paris is free for children under 11*
*Not applicable for special nights like Christmas and New Years'Eve. For Soirees Etoile, Champs Elysees, and Triomphe, beverages are not included in children menu.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.