OverviewEnjoy an evening of glitzy, glamorous cabaret at Paris brand new Lido de Paris "Paris Merveilles" show. Head to the citys famous Avenue des Champs-Elyses and discover a world of decadent dancers, sparkling sequins, extraordinary sets, magical lighting and captivating music. With the delectable Bluebell girls on stage, take in the sights and sounds of one of Paris newest and most impressive cabaret performances. Dreamlike and tantalizing, the show's sets offer a tour de force of imagination and excitement!Lido de Paris is free for children under 11**Not applicable for special nights like Christmas and New Year's Eve.
Know More about this tourTake your seats for one of Paris’ freshest and sassiest cabaret performances at the world-famous Lido de Paris! Brand new for April 2015, the Lido de Paris’s "Paris Merveilles"® show ups the ante on traditional Parisian glamour to bring guests a dazzling evening of exciting cabaret entertainment.
Founded in 1946 on the Champs-Elysées, the Lido de Paris has been pushing the envelope of live cabaret in Paris for decades and their latest offering is widely considered a real tour de force. At the helm, director Franco Dragone — a virtuoso visionary famed for his work with Cirque du Soleil — has taken Paris’ romantic beauty as his muse and created a world where fantasy and fiction collide. Sit back, relax and enjoy sophisticated set design, sparkling costumes and enthralling music and dance from the dazzling Bluebell girls as the elements combine to create a feast for the senses..
Pre-book your 11pm tickets (including champagne!). It's a spectacular night out in Paris that's not to be missed! For an unforgettable night out, choose from the following options:
Lido show and half a bottle of champagne
Sit back, sip on your champagne and settle in for the Lido's 1.5-hour spectacular cabaret show. Watch extraordinary special effects, stunning water displays and much more. A dazzling show with magnificent costumes and unbelievable sets.
Please be advised that this performance contains partial nudity, and may not be appropriate for all audiences.
Inclusions for Lido De Paris "Paris Merveilles"® Late Night Show With Champagne
- Lido late show
- Choice of glass of champagne or 1/2 bottle of champagne
Exclusions for Lido De Paris "Paris Merveilles"® Late Night Show With Champagne
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 6 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
Dress code is formal
Minimum age to consume alcohol is 18
Children under 4 years old are not allowed at the Lido de Paris
Lido de Paris is free for children under 11*
*Not applicable for special nights like Christmas and New Years'Eve.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.