- Extraordinary woman, coming from bankers family art collector marked her life with these extraordinary facilities that attract thousands of visitors every year. This jewel of French heritage, luxurious, Venetian-style palazzo, on a 17-acres of land is administrated today by the Academy of Fine Arts. The nine gardens would reveal nine different styles: French, Florentine, Spanish, tropical, stone, Japanese, Provenal... Live playing symphony orchestra (summer months) and views over the bay of Bealieu would make you breathless.
- Next stop nof far away at all, is the Beaulieu sur Mer and the its time vehicule Villa Kerylos. Built in early 1900s by cousin of Madame Rothschild, it presents the way of living to an extreme details during the era of Greek Empire and its civilization. A real Greek noble house from the 2nd century that is how it looks and impressions while visiting cannot be compared with anything else but simply a time travel. Today in the hands of Institute de France.
- Our next stop takes place in Eze Village medieval old town perched on a rocky hill part of which would still remember the times of Roman Empire. Located as eagles nest almost 430 m over sea level will get you back in time to XIII century and on. Narrow, picturesque streets and facades hidden in Mediterranean bushes and middle-ages architecture make Eze Village one of the most interesting spots in whole France and if youd add splendid views from the exotic gardens arranged on a very top of it you will always remember the day you visited it. This is a place that can truly inspire as it actually did with Frederick Nietzsche major German philosopher of XIX century who lived in Eze and influenced a lot the Western philosophy.
- When youre still in Eze Village you cant miss the opportunity of visiting the real French cosmetic manufacture famous Fragonard. How do they make parfumes, who is the nose and much more can be answered during free tour in English (or other language) and possibility of buying the scents at the factory prices makes the visit even more exciting.
- On our way back to Cannes you will drive by the one and only Promenade des Anglais famous boulevard along the Bay of Angels, between the airport of Nice Cote dAzur and its Port Lympia. With all the greatest hotels by, not to mention the majestic Negresco among them a real pearl of belle-epoque archirecture. Shortly before leaving Nice youll see green and rocky Castle Hill with the waterfall on the top and the old citadelle overviewing the long pebble beach of Nice washed by incredibly azur waters unique view reserved to Nice only.
- Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Hotel pickup Available
- Free Cancellation
- Duration: 7 Hrs
Departure Time :
9 am – that’s what we would recommend.
Departure Details :
From Cannes or neighboring cities accommodation
Return Details :
At the end our guide would bring you back to the place you first met
OverviewYour guide will meet you at the agreed place in Cannes and thats when you land in our caring hands for 7 following hours.As this is a private tour, your schedule may vary as the whim takes you and the guide would be happy to respect all your preferences.Its not far from the Cannes, 30 minutes driving by the sea and youll get to Cap Ferrat, paradise peninsula where all the reach and famous have their properties. On a hill among them there it is, the Villa and nine surrounding thematic gardens constructed and designed by Baroness Batrice de Rothschild in 1912.
- Private tour
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by private vehicle
- Food and drinks
Know More about this tour
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A small amount of walking is involved
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Adult pricing applies to all travelers
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Unforgettable night photos of the French Riviera and dinner in Monaco
- Family tour from Cannes Amusement Parks and attractions
- Places of medieval heritage and traditions cultural tour
- The wolf gorge and the stone nests of Provence
- Visit Provence and the capital of the world perfumery Grasse
- ALL FRENCH RIVIERA FOR ONE DAY SIGHTSEEING TOURS FROM CANNES
- The most luxurious places of the French Riviera sightseeing tours from Cannes