Light And Sound Show: Chichen Itza By Night And Day From Playa Del Carmen - Playa Del Carmen
OverviewExperience Chichen Itza, current World Heritage Site and one of the Seven Wonders of the World, in a fantastic new way. During the next 9-hours you will travel through Mayan history, accompanied by a certified in archaeologist and bilingual guide, who will provide you with information about this magnificent culture, before witnessing the spectacular light and sound show in the evening. Come and explore Chiche Itza in a different way, with a buffet lunch included.
- Buffet lunch included
- Step back in time on a history tour
Know More about this tourBeginning with a noon pickup from your Playa del Carmen hotel, or meeting point, the tour will head to the Chichen Itza archaeological zone. After you arrive you'll be treated to a large buffet of exquisite Mayan dishes so you can feel as a real Mayan. Afterward, take a guided tour of the site and have free time to snap some amazing photos.
At Chichen Itza, discover how this large pre-Columbian city played an important role in the Mayan civilization from 600 AD to 1200, and remained a center of worship and pilgrimage until the arrival of the Spaniards. Even today, it is still considered sacred by the Mayan people of the Yucatan. Like many of the cities of ancient Mexico, the site was abandoned, and its ruins were hidden by the jungle for many years.
Later in the evening youll enjoy the innovative light and sound show, 'Nights of Kukulcan', which lights up the pyramid itself. This beautiful show, armed with the latest technology, and based on 3-D mapping projections with music and images, will recreate the fascinating pre-Colombian history of the city.
Inclusions for Light And Sound Show: Chichen Itza By Night And Day From Playa Del Carmen
- Round transportation from hotel or meeting point
- Certified archaeologist guide
- Buffet at the site
- Tickets to the archaeological zone and to the Light and Sound Show
Exclusions for Light And Sound Show: Chichen Itza By Night And Day From Playa Del Carmen
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Adult pricing applies to all travelers
This activity may be cancelled due to weather conditions that might put at risk both the clients and the show. If the show gets cancelled and the client could not reschedule, a refund would be offered.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Mayan Jungle Mountain Bike Tour for Beginners with Cenote Swim
- Discover Scuba Diving Course in Playa del Carmen
- 2-Tank Morning or Afternoon Dives in Playa del Carmen
- Day Trip to Tulum from Riviera Maya or Cancun
- Chichen Itza Day Trip from Playa del Carmen
- Private Tour: Bird Watching from the Riviera Maya