OverviewGet a taste of Limas downtown on this evening walking tour. Youll visit small bars and street vendors abuzz with locals to sample typical Peruvian dishes and local drinks. Expect to try grilled meats, sweet corn desserts, and alcoholic beverages. Plus, learn about the history of Lima's oldest bars and enjoy their bohemian vibe. This guided tour is limited to 12 people, ensuring you enjoy a small-group experience.
Know More about this tourYour walking tour starts at Plaza Mayor, also known as Plaza de Armas, in Lima's historic center where youll meet your guide and group. Wander around this popular neighborhood in the early evening as locals file into the charming squares, listening to your in-the-know guide about Lima's nightlife and bars.
Head to the longest-running bar in Peru, made famous by the many presidents and politicians who have visited it over the years. Learn about the famous cocktails prepared there and try one if you'd like. Then, become an expert in Peruvian snacks as you sample a variety of dishes such as anticuchos, a much-loved street food that consists of grilled meat on skewers (similar to a shish kebab), and picarones, a doughnutlike dessert made from squash and sweet potato, from street vendors.
Your Lima tour continues at an old German bar famous for its live piano music and the ghost of its original owner, who is said to still play the piano each night. Have a drink or two and then head to a traditional 1920s bar where you'll learn all about pisco. Learn about the national cocktail made by combining pisco, a regional brandy, with lime or lemon juice, bitters, syrup and egg whites along with other, lesser-known drinks made with the liquor.
End your tour at Plaza San Martn in downtown Lima where your guide will help you take a taxi back to your hotel.
Inclusions for Lima Bar Crawl Including Drinks And Food Tastings
- Local guide
- Food and drink tastings
- Pisco sour and one Peruvian beer
Exclusions for Lima Bar Crawl Including Drinks And Food Tastings
- Additional drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Minimum age is 18 years
Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.