Lima By Night And Magic Water Circuit Tour
OverviewLet’s enjoy Lima entirely lit in a 4-hour city tour by night through the Historical City Center, depicting some of the most representative buildings and the Magic Water Circuit, the greatest show of fountains and lights in Latin America. Head to the Cosmopolitan district of Miraflores and lastly, the Bohemian district of Barranco.
- Cycle the city streets to absorb the local atmosphere
- Romantic experience, perfect for couples
- See the sights illuminated at night
- Hotel pickup included
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
Know More about this tour
We will begin our adventure in the city center where we will appreciate some of the most representative buildings, especially lit. We will then continue to the Magic Water Circuit, the greatest show of fountains and lightsin Latin America. It is an amazing show of cybernetic and interactive ornamental fountains where there is a perfect communion of water, light, music and images.
We will then continue to the district of Miraflores with a stop at the Parque del Amor, whose main highlight is a sculpture dedicated to lovers made by the renowned Peruvian artist, Victor Delfin. The park is surrounded by an undulating wall where you can read romantic verses by the most famous Peruvian poets.
Finally, we will end our tour at the bohemian district of Barranco, a traditional place of encounter of artists and writers, which concentrates pubs, discos and Creole peas. Here we will walk to the Bridge of Sighs, immortalized in a famous song by composer Chabuca Granda.
Inclusions for Lima By Night And Magic Water Circuit Tour
- Entrance fees
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Exclusions for Lima By Night And Magic Water Circuit Tour
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A change of clothes is recommended if you want to get wet.
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.