Lima City Group Tour
OverviewJoin our journey through time and enjoy the history of pre-hispanic, colonial and modern Lima. Visit Lima´s oldest neighborhoods, pre-hispanic temples and its grand Main Square. View its colonial architecture and recreational spaces, hear about their religious beliefs and the unique names of its streets, and enjoy the evolution, modernization and the lifestyles of its most picturesque characters.
Know More about this tourWe will begin our tour visiting the modern suburbs of San Isidro and Miraflores where we will see the Financial Center, the San Isidro Golf Course and the Olive Grove Park. We will also go by the Huaca Pucllana, a pre-inca pyramid shape temple that has survived the expansion of modern civilization. We will stop at Parque del Amor (Love Park) and enjoy a nice view of the Pacific Ocean, as we drive down the Miraflores Malecon, a road along the cliffs overlooking the ocean. In the Colonial part of Lima, we will visit downtown its historical center, designated by Unesco as Cultural Heritage of Humanity in 1991. In this journey we will enjoy what once was the center of the 16th century Spanish colony. We will see the Plaza Mayor, the Presidential Palace, the Cathedral, the Archbishop`s Palace, the City Hall and the Desamparados Train Station. We will also see Plaza San Martin, a large park surrounded by old colonial buildings still displaying beautiful carved wood balconies and other landmarks. We will visit the San Francisco Monastery and its famous underground crypts known as the Catacombs.
Inclusions for Lima City Group Tour
- Pick-up and drop-off at your hotel in the areas of Miraflores and San isidro
- Bilingual tour guide
- All entrance tickets
- Audio headphones
Exclusions for Lima City Group Tour
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Remember to bring:
Clothes for warm, cold and rainy weather
Sun hat & sun block
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- 8-Day Nasca Lines and Machu Picchu from Lima
- 8-Day Machu Picchu and Titicaca Lake from Lima
- 8-Day Archeological Peru from Lima
- 8-Day Discover Choquequirao from Lima
- 10-Day Tasting Experiences from Lima
- 12-Day Adventure in the Southern Circuit from Lima
- 16-Day Great Inca Expedition from Lima
- Paracas and Huacachina from Lima with Ballestas Islands and Sand Boarding