Lima City Sightseeing Tour
OverviewEnjoy a complete tour of the beautiful cultural town of Lima, also know as the City of Kings. Youll see classic historical sights, colonial and Inca influenced architecture, residential neighborhoods, beautiful shrines and churches and incredible panoramic seascapes. You'll be able to see Lima through the eyes of a local and feel at home for the rest of your stay in Peru!
- All entrance fees included
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Comprehensive tour of the city
- Led by a local guide
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
Know More about this tourDeparting from your hotel, you'll head to the Lima Historical Center, the old side of the city and the capital of the Peruvian viceroyalty. Stop at the Love Park (Parque del Amor) built in a peculiar Gaudi style and where you can enjoy a beautiful view of the Lima Bay. Next, you'll head over to the residential district of San Isidro where you'll be able to visit the Huaca Pucllana, a famous ceremonial center built before the Spaniards arrived.
Visit the main square and enjoy a view of the Presidential and Municipal Palaces, two immense buildings whose grandeur is sure to capture your fascination.
Then, it's on to the Lima Cathedral (in the Plaza de Armas) to visit the tomb of the Spanish Conqueror Francisco Pizarro. After, you'll visit the Santo Domingo Convent and it's expansive monastery.
Other landmarks visited on this Lima sightseeing tour include the Museum of Religious Art and the Historical Center. You'll also have the opportunity to visit the Church of Santo Domingo, a place which holds the remains of two of the major saints of the colony: Santa Rosa de Lima and San Martin de Porres.
Inclusions for Lima City Sightseeing Tour
- Entrance fees
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop off
Exclusions for Lima City Sightseeing Tour
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Note: Cathedral is closed on some holidays as well as Saturday afternoons and Sunday mornings. If your tour is on either of these days and times, you will visit the MALI Museum instead.
A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Pantanos de Villa Wildlife Refuge Tour in Lima
- Pachamanca Cultural Experience in Lima
- Lima Shanty Town Tour
- Peruvian Cooking Class Including Local Market Tour and Exotic Fruit Tasting
- Lima Full-Day Combo Tour: City Tour and Cooking Class with Market tour and Pisco Sour Tasting
- Lima Walking City Tour from Jorge Chavez Airport
- Surf Lessons in Lima
- 7-Day Luxury Tour of Cusco and Machu Picchu from Lima