Lima Gastronomic Tour Including Pisco Sour
OverviewEnjoy a great tour showing the best dishes of Peru as you explore a local market and then have a cooking class, preparing traditional dishes such as Causa Limena. You will be able to taste traditional fruits and enjoy the famous Peruvian drink: Pisco Sour.
- Hotel pickup included
- Lunch included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
Know More about this tourGet picked up at your Lima hotel or port at 9am, and go beyond the typical tourist attractionswith this hands-on culinary tour of Peru's gastronomic capital. Begin the 5-hour experience with a visit to a localmarket to sample regional specialties like lcumaand chirimoya, which have a sweet, maple-like taste and a custardy texture respectively.Hear from yourguide aboutthe great importance of local markets for today'sPeruvian population today. You'll have a little extra time to support the local producers by doing a little treat-shopping of your own.
Next, head to a local restaurant, hearingabout variouscity landmarks from your guide as you pass them. Inthe restaurant's professional kitchen, participate in a hands-on cooking course taught byan expert instructor. Learnabout the history and process of thePeruvian dishes as you make them.
From scratch, createtraditional Peruvian dishes like Lomo Saltado (grilled steak), Ceviche (fresh, citrus-cured fish marinated in a variety of local ingredients), Causa Limea (a layered potato dish), and Pisco Sour (Peru's national cocktail; made with the local distilled spirit, egg whites, and fresh citrus juice). After you've finished preparing everything, sit down and enjoy your meal and a cocktail with new friends. The tour concludes when you are dropped back off at your hotel or port around 2pm.
Inclusions for Lima Gastronomic Tour Including Pisco Sour
- Food tasting
- Local guide
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
Exclusions for Lima Gastronomic Tour Including Pisco Sour
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Private 4-Day Inti Raymi Experience from Lima
- Private Dinner Buffet and Typical Peruvian Show in Lima Including Visit to Barranco District
- Ballestas Islands Full-Day Trip Including Paracas National Reserve
- Lima Local Communities Tour
- 10-day Tour from Lima: Amazon Jungle, Machu Picchu and Lake Titicaca
- Lima Airport Departure Transfer