Lima Historical Buildings Tour
OverviewEnjoy a small-group tour of Lima's historical buildings. Go back in time and live the best of the Colonial and Republican times of Lima. You will visit Universidad Mayor de San Marcos, Casa Osambela, Casa de Aliaga and Hotel Bolivar with its rich architecture and elegant interiors. Here you will witness the making of the typical Peruvian cocktail, Pisco sour and enjoy a sip. Your tour includes transportation and a professional guide.
- Comprehensive tour by bus/coach
- All entrance fees included
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
- All-inclusive tour
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Great overview and orientation of the city
Know More about this tourYour 4-hour, small-group tour begins with pickup from your centrally located hotel. Board a van with a maximum of 6 participants in the tour and head to see Lima's most historic buildings.
Visit Lima historic downtown, which is a UNESCO World Heritage Site and explore the elegance of its finest periods. Your first stop is La Casona de San Marcos, home to the oldest and first university of the Americas, Universidad Mayor de San Marcos. This university was chartered in 1551. Learn about its history from your guide and then head to the colonial building Casa Osambela which is an extraordinary architectural jewel. Continue your tour to Casa de Aliaga, a stunning mansion owned by the same family since the viceroyalty.
Finally, see and explore Hotel Bolivar filled with rich architecture and elegant interiors. Learn from your knowledgeable guide about this historical hotel and then witness the making of Pisco Sour, a Peruvian typical cocktail. Top-off your tour by enjoying a glass of this famous drink.
Your tour ends with drop-off at your hotel.
Inclusions for Lima Historical Buildings Tour
- Entrance fees
- Fuel surcharge
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Pisco sour
- Bottled water
Exclusions for Lima Historical Buildings Tour
- Gratuities (recommended)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
Minimum age to drink alcohol is 18 years
Infant rates apply provided they do not occupy a seat
Dress code is smart casual
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.