Lima Homemade Peruvian Food And Pisco Sour TourWrite a Review
OverviewEnjoy the most typical plates from our Peruvian gastronomy in a funny way with a Peruvian family. We will pick you up from your hotel and take you to the biggest Local Market in Per: "Minka" where we will see and shop the catch of the day! Vegetables, among other fresh fruits, then we will go straight to our family house where we will cook the dishes ourselves. Let's enjoy our plates and at the end we will take you back to your hotel.
- Family friendly
- Lunch included
Know More about this tourYour gastronomic adventure starts with the pick up from the Jorge Chavez Lima Airport, where you will meet your guide and driver. This experience includes a private car with AC. You will be headto "Minka", the biggest local market in Per.
At this market you will find several plates and fresh vegetables and exotics fruits. You will receive an explanationabout our products and organics beverages you will find here. We will shop some fresh fish among vegetables for lunch. Then we will go to the family house where we will prepare some dishes:
- Ceviche de Pescado o Mixto
- Lomo Saltado
- Choritos a la chalaca
- Pisco Sours
- Chicha morada para beber
At the end, we will take you back to the airport for your next flight. Do not worry; we will help you with your onlinecheck in, so you can have more time during this excursion.
Inclusions for Lima Homemade Peruvian Food And Pisco Sour Tour
Airport pickup and drop-off
Hotel pick-up and drop-off (selected hotels only)
Professional Tour guide (certified)
Transport by private vehicle
Exclusions for Lima Homemade Peruvian Food And Pisco Sour Tour
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
This is a private tour for only you and your group
Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
Adult pricing applies to all travelers
The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
A small amount of walking is involved
Port pickup requires an additional fee
Please advise preferred departure time at time of booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.