Lima Must-See Landmarks Tour
OverviewOn this half-day, small-group tour you will visit the most important landmarks of the city of Lima including “Huaca Huallamarca,” a pre-Inca adobe pyramid. You will also visit Larco Museum, try a delicious desert at Cafe del Museo, and visit historical downtown Lima, a UNESCO World Heritage site. Observe the change of guards at the Government Palace and admire Convento de Santo Domingo. This 4.5-hour tour includes entrance fees, a snack, hotel pickup and drop-off and a professional guide.
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- All entrance fees included
- All-inclusive tour
- Comprehensive tour by bus/coach
- Great overview and orientation of the city
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
Know More about this tourYour 4.5-hour tour begins with hotel pickup from your centrally located Lima hotel. Accompanied by your guide, you will first visit the Pre-Columbian archaeological site of Huaca Huallamarca, which is located in the middle of the residential area. Admire this adobe pyramid, before heading to Larco Museum.
At the museum, you can observe the best Precolumbian art collections in Peru. This includes the finest gold and silver collection from Ancient Peru and the famous erotic archaeological collection. After this, head to Cafe del Museo, where you will have a chance to try
a mousse made of lucuma, a Peruvian endemic fruit.
Finally, head to historical downtown Lima, a UNESCO World Heritage site to walk through its most important streets and observe its architecture and monuments. Enter Convent of Santo Domingo, one of the most well-preserved places from the colonial times, and climb its tower to have a great view of the city. Then, witness the change of guards at the Government Palace.
After a great half-day of sightseeing, you will be taken back to your hotel located in Miraflores or San Isidro.
Inclusions for Lima Must-See Landmarks Tour
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Bottled water
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Entrance fees
- All activities
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Exclusions for Lima Must-See Landmarks Tour
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (if outside pickup zone)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Infant rates apply provided they do not occupy a seat
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Huaca Huallamarca and Larco Museum by Night with Dinner
- Lunahuana: Rafting and Canopy Experience from Lima
- Private 4-Day Inti Raymi Experience from Lima
- Private Dinner Buffet and Typical Peruvian Show in Lima Including Visit to Barranco District
- Ballestas Islands Full-Day Trip Including Paracas National Reserve
- Lima Local Communities Tour