OverviewEnjoy a private walking tour of the city of Lima and see its main landmarks and attractions. Accompanied by a knowledgeable guide, you will discover the best places in the city and learn its historical and cultural background.
- Comprehensive tour of the city
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- Led by a local guide
Know More about this tourYour tour begins with pickup from your Lima hotel. You will meet you guide and head to Miraflores, where your walking tour begins. Here, you will see the most important places in the district and visit a local market for a chance to see the local ingredients and vendors. You will walk around this market and be able to taste some of the products sold there.
Then, you will take public transportation with your guide and head to the historical center of Lima. Once there, you will walk around and visit the main landmarks. You will first see Parque de la Exposicion, continue on to the Palace of Justice (Palacio de Justicia) and then head to Plaza San Martin. Then, you will visit the famous Plaza de Armas, also known as Plaza Mayor and walk around its main surroundings. As you walk, learn about its history and importance.
Continue to the Monastery of San Francisco and its church of the same name. Head in and visit the catacombs which were discovered in 1943 serving as a burial site back in the 1800s. Afterwards, you will head to a local restaurant for lunch (not included) and head to the Barranco district to see its famous houses and bohemian vibe. Finally, you will head back to your hotel.
Inclusions for Lima Private Walking Tour
- Private guide
- Public transportation fees
Exclusions for Lima Private Walking Tour
- Entrance fees not specified
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A maximum of 2 people per booking
Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.