OverviewExplore Ireland's west coast highlights on a coach and rail day trip from Dublin to the wild Cliffs of Moher, the Burren and picturesque Galway Bay.
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- All entrance fees included
- Rail Tour
Know More about this tourDeparting from Dublin Heuston Station, you'll catch a train to Limerick (breakfast service available onboard), where you'll enjoy a short tour of the treaty city, the setting for Frank McCourts best-selling memoir Angela's Ashes.
The tour then heads north to Bunratty Castle and Folk Village. After a lunch stop at the Doolin Pub (own expense), it's on to the majestic Cliffs of Moher on the wild Atlantic coast.
You'll then enter the unique lunar landscape of the Burren, rounding Black Head before heading along the shores of Galway Bay to Galway, where you will join the Dublin-bound train (dinner service available onboard), arriving at Dublin Heuston Station at 9:45pm.
Inclusions for Limerick, Cliffs Of Moher, Burren And Galway Bay Rail Tour From Dublin
- Host on trains
- Information pack
- Reserved seats on trains
- Qualified driver-guide on coaches
- Admission to Bunratty Castle and Folk Village
- All travel by rail and coach from Dublin Heuston Station
Exclusions for Limerick, Cliffs Of Moher, Burren And Galway Bay Rail Tour From Dublin
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks, unless specified
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
For infants 4 years and under, a fee of EUR15,00 per day is payable direct
This tour offers stops en route for photographs, shopping, etc
Due to operational reasons it may, on occasion, be necessary to alter certain itineraries
Wheelchair accessibility: As long as the passenger has some mobility then this tour would be suitable. Trains in Ireland are wheelchair friendly however buses/coaches are not. The guest would have to be able to climb the steps on to the bus. Mobility Scooters cannot be accommodated on this tour.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.