Lincoln Walking Tour In Washington DC - Washington D. C.Write a Review
OverviewHear the story of President Lincoln's assassination during this 2-hour shared walking tour in Washington DC. Your guide will share historicalÂ photographs and anecdotes to set the scene as you stop at Lafayette Square Park, St. John's Church, and Ford's Theater. It is a story filled with intrigue, mystery and betrayal.
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- Instant Confirmation
Know More about this tourBegin this 2-hour walking tour at St. John's Church at 7:30pm. Hear about Lincoln's last day in the White House, and move on to the home of his theater guests from that night. Lafayette Square Park is surrounded by Civil War-era homes and buildings that set the scene for the rest of the tour.
Walk down Pennsylvania Avenue to see the sites associated with that night. Finally, end the tour outside of Ford's Theater. Stop behind the Theater, where John Wilkes Booth made his escape.
Throughout the evening, your guide will share historical photographs to set the scene and take you back in time to Civil War Washington. This tour will cover approximately one mile. This tour ends at about 9:30pm.
Inclusions for Lincoln Walking Tour In Washington DC
- Professional guide
- Walking tour
Exclusions for Lincoln Walking Tour In Washington DC
- Gratuities (optional)
- Transportation to/from attractions
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A moderate amount of walking is involved
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Shared tour with a group limited to 25 travelers
Please note: This tour does not enter any buildings during the tour
Adult pricing applies to all travelers
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.