On this day trip you will be able to see Lipica Stud Farm, the cradle of the Lipizzaners. Then, drive to Slovenia's coast, which will charm you with its inviting towns, rich history and clear sea. On your day at the seaside you will visit the pretty fishing town of Izola, discover the beauties of the medieval town of Piran and the sunny Portoro. As an option you will be able to visit the salt pans of Seovlje.
Know More about this tour
Meet your guide at your hotel in Ljubljana before visiting Lipica and the Slovenian coast. Your first stop will be at Lipica, the cradle of the Lipizzaners. There you will have an option to see Lipica stud farm (own expense). Your trip will continue to a pretty fishing town of Izola, with a short sightseeing tour, before your next stop at Piran. Stroll with your guide through the narrow streets of the old town and learn about its medieval-influenced architecture.
Take a break from the guided tour for lunch (own expense) and taste one of many traditional fish dishes, like the cuttlefish risotto. Next, spend some time relaxing next to the crystal clear waters of the Adriatic or pop in for a calming swim.
A contrast to the historic city of Piran is Portorož, one of the most popular Slovene coastal resorts. To make the day complete you will have an opportunity to see the Sečovlje Salina Natural Park (own expense). On a way back to the starting point, you will have time to admire the small but very beautiful Slovenian coast and Slovenian see.
Inclusions for Lipica And Slovenian Coast Tour From Ljubljana
- English-speaking guide
- Sightseeing tour of Lipica
- Sightseeing tour of Izola, Piran and Portoroz
Exclusions for Lipica And Slovenian Coast Tour From Ljubljana
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Entrance fee to Lipica stud farm
- Entrance fee to Secovlje salina natural park
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Comfortable walking shoes and camera are recommended
Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required for the private option
Local Contact Details:
You are required to specify the name of your hotel and contact telephone number during your stay in Slovenia. This is important information the tour operator requires in case you need to be contacted regarding changes in the tour departure times.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You might also like
- Lake Bled Half Day Excursion From Ljubljana
- Cycling Through The Surroundings Of Ljubljana
- Ljubljana City Tour Including Ljubljana Castle
- Hiking On The Edge Of Ljubljana
- Ljubljana Music Walking Tour
- Slovenian Coast Day Trip From Ljubljana
- Ljubljana Bar Tour
- Ljubljana Capital Of Slovenia Full Day Tour From Koper
- Ljubljana Small-Group Wine Tasting Experience
- The Mystery Of Postojna Cave And Castle Day Tour From Ljubjana