From USD 43.31
OverviewWind your way through the hills of Lisbon and discover its most historic quarters, where people chat from their window ledges and clothes hang out to dry in the sun. The contrasts in this richly diverse city will amaze you. From the simplicity of the traditional quarters ofÂ Alfama, Castelo and Bairro Alto, to the sophistication ofÂ Lapa. Take the chance to visit the imposingÂ St. George's Castle andÂ the Lisbon Cathedral.
- Receive discounts at selected restaurants, shops and attractions
- Recorded commentary by audio headphones
- Great overview and orientation of the city
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
Know More about this tourWhen you start getting information about Lisbon you'll know you have to go up the Castle and discover the old area; you'll know there is a historic area too, where you find imposing monuments, interesting museums and the famous pastry from Lisbon to taste. You'll know there is a big Aquarium where all oceans are recreated and it's amazing to contemplate sealife. People will tell you you can't miss the little trams that go up and down, or the viewpoints from the hilltops, or the perspectives from the riverside. The best shopping areas, open cafes, restaurants, Fado houses and food you should taste. And we tell you that with this ticket you won't miss any of those!
Tagus Bus Tour
Travel along the city's main avenues with the fresh breeze of the Tagus on your face, from the historic centre to the monuments of Belém.
Olisipo Bus Tour
The trip follows the Tagus from the heart of the city to Parque das Nações. On this site, which famously was the venue for the 1998 World Expo, you'll come across distinctive modern architecture alongside leisure areas and restaurants. While you're there, don't miss the Oceanarium, the second largest of its kind in the world.
Belém Bus Tour
Belém is a cultural icon of the city and a must-see place thanks to its unique set of cultural and historical elements such as: Jerónimos Monastery, Cultural Centre of Belém (CCB), Belém Tower, Padrão dos Descobrimentos, National Coach Museum. Let Belém Tour take you to visit them all! This open-top circuit is a great complement to the Tagus Tour.
Hills Tramcar Tour
Wind your way through the hills of Lisbon and discover its most historic quarters, where people chat from their window ledges and clothes hang out to dry in the sun. The contrasts in this richly diverse city will amaze you. From the simplicity of the traditional quarters of Alfama, Castelo and Bairro Alto, to the sophistication of Lapa.
Castle Tramcar Tour
Visit Lisbon’s traditional quarters on the hill of St. George’s Castle, onboard a historic vintage tram, and get to know some of the city’s most beautiful viewpoints. The breathtaking views allow enjoying the city’s unique sunlight and its one-of-a-kind architecture.
Yellow Boat Tour
Far from the noise and rush of the city, it seems like you are standing in a floating stage with a privileged view to the “7 Hills City”. While slowly sliding through the Tagus river surface on the Yellow Boat, you can observe the most important monuments and edifications such as the Saint Jorge Castle, the Sé Cathedral and the April 25th Bridge.
Inclusions for Lisbon All In One Hop-On Hop-Off Bus And Tram Tour With River Cruise
- Aerobus - Airport City Center Connection transfer; free access to service during ticket validity
- Free access to Carris Lisbon Public Transports trams during ticket validity
- Free access to National Monuments: Santa Just Lift and Lisbon Funiculars during ticket validity
- Yellow Bus Discount Book (Discounts on tickets to monuments, museums and leisure activities)
Exclusions for Lisbon All In One Hop-On Hop-Off Bus And Tram Tour With River Cruise
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.