Lisbon Bodyboard Adventure
OverviewSurf the waves of the Atlantic Ocean on a 4 hour or 8 hour bodyboard adventure south of Lisbon. Discover the best spots within a 10-30 minute drive from the city. This is suitable for beginners or advanced bodyboard fanatics.
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Ideal choice for families
- All necessary equipment included
- Led by a local guide
- Once-in-a-Lifetime Experience
- Perfect for all ages and skill level
Know More about this tourSurf in some of the coolest hidden spots with a local Bodyboarder. Transfer from Lisbon Zoo, enjoying views of the rich coastline and its varied elements along the way. See deserted beaches and uncrowded waves. Go to the Costa da Caparica, where the Tejo River (River Tagus) flows into the ocean. A place of amazing natural heritage, the fossil cliffs of Caparica are a Protected Landscape.
Carved by the fury of the waves and elements of erosion, the coastline receives swells of all kinds. Its a consistent surf area, offering a variety of waves for all levels of bodyboarding experience.
Full bodyboard equipment and wetsuits are provided, along with optional video footage, so you can check out your technique and make any necessary adjustments.
Inclusions for Lisbon Bodyboard Adventure
- Transport Included
- Local guide
- 2 hour Bodyboard Sessions
- Full Bodyboard Equipment
- Certified and experienced bodyboard instructor
- Sports Insurance
- Souvenir Photos
Exclusions for Lisbon Bodyboard Adventure
- Food and drinks
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Adult pricing applies to all travelers
Subject to favorable weather/sea conditions. If canceled, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
All passenger heights MUST be advised at time of booking
All passenger weights MUST be advised at time of booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Best Live Fado Show in Lisbon: 'Fado in Chiado'
- Horse Riding Tour on the Beach
- Wifi everywhere in Lisbon
- Discover Lisbon in a Delicatessen Private Food Tour
- Day Trip to Lisbon Gay Beach 19
- Arrbida Full day tour - Discover a paradise with a local
- Lisbon Stories private tour_ half day with transportation
- Yacht Sailing Tour on The Tagus River from Lisbon