Lisbon City Sightseeing Tour
OverviewDiscover the beauty of Lisbon on a half-day trip that covers all of the city's highlights. Enjoy a walking tour of the Moorish Alfama quarter and learn interesting facts about the city from your guide as you wander through the neighborhood’s cobblestone streets and alleyways. Sample Port wine at a local shop; then, head to the Belém district to see the Belém Tower and the Monument to the Discoveries. Visit the UNESCO World Heritage-listed Jerónimos Monastery and discover the world's most opulent historical carriages at the Coach Museum.
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Comprehensive tour of the city
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Fully narrated tour
Know More about this tourMeet your guide in central Lisbon or enjoy pickup from your Lisbon hotel and relax on a comfortable, air-conditioned coach as you head to the Alfama district. With your guide, wander around the streets of this neighborhood, the oldest in Lisbon and the birthplace of Fado, Portugal's own musical genre. Stop at a local store to sample Portugals famous Port wine.
Get back on the coach and continue along the waterfront towards Commerce Square (Praa do Comrcio) in the heart of Lisbon. Take in views of the Tagus River and S de Lisboa cathedral , one of Lisbons oldest churches.
When you arrive in Belm, see the Belm Tower and the Monument to the Discoveries, both of which commemorate Vasco da Gama's expedition to the Americas. Visit the 16th-century UNESCO World Heritage-listed Jernimos Monastery, one of the greatest examples of Manueline art, located by the riverfront.
Next, browse through the amazing 17th-century luxury coaches built for the aristocracy at the Coach Museum. On Mondays, when the Jernimos Monastery and Coach Museum are closed, you will instead visit the neoclassical Palcio Nacional da Ajuda (Ajuda Palace ) or the Casa-Museu Medeiros e Almeida, which showcases an exhaustive collection of artwork by the Portuguese artist Antnio de Medeiros e Almeida.
Relax on the drive back to central Lisbon and admire the 25th of April Bridge -- Europe's longest suspension bridge -- over the River Tagus.
Inclusions for Lisbon City Sightseeing Tour
- Hotel pickup (selected hotels only)
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
- Professional guide
- Entrance fees to the Coach Museum
- Port wine tasting
Exclusions for Lisbon City Sightseeing Tour
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Hotel drop-off
- Entrance fees to the Jernimos Monastery
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
The Jernimos Monastery and the Coach Museum are closed on Mondays. Alternatively, you will visit the Ajuda Palace or the Casa-Museu Medeiros e Almeida.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.