Lisbon City Tour By Tuk Tuk
OverviewGet to know Lisbon like a local. This private 2.5hour tuk tuk tour will take you places that a bus or car cannot go, and it covers more ground than a walking tour. These vehicles are 100% electric and 100% Eco-friendly, which means no noise or pollution. Tour is lead by a professional guide trained in the area of leisure and tourism with in-depth knowledge of the history, culture, art and architecture of Lisbon.
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- Great overview and orientation of the city
- Family friendly
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
Know More about this tourStart the tour by meeting up with a private guide and climbing aboard a tuk tuk, an electric three-wheeled motorbike. Because there are streets, alleys and little squares where only a tuk tuk can get through, traveling by tuk tuk is a unique way to experience the life of Lisbon. These vehicles are electric and eco-friendly, which means no noise or pollution.
Take off through the city and stop at your leisure to visit the destinations that most interest you. You will enjoy the views from the best viewpointsas well as a small walking tour in Alfama, the oldest district in Lisbon.
Throughout the tour, stop at some of the best viewpoints in the city and pop inside a local cafe if desired. This tour can accommodate up to six people and is fully private, offering a totally personalized way to see the city.
Inclusions for Lisbon City Tour By Tuk Tuk
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Local driver/guide
- Private tour
- Pick-up and drop-off in themeeting point (D. Pedro IV Square)
- Transport by private vehicle
Exclusions for Lisbon City Tour By Tuk Tuk
- Entrance fees in monuments
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
A maximum of 6 people per booking (five adults at the most)
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Children up to 2 don't pay
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Best Live Fado Show in Lisbon: 'Fado in Chiado'
- Active Tourism - Lisbon Tour to the most beautiful marine caves in Arrbia
- Lisbon Active Tourism - Coasteering in Arrbia
- Lisbon Active Tourism - Diving in Arrbia - Sesimbra
- Lisbon Airport Private Transfer to Costa da Caparica or Almada
- ALGARVE from Lisbon PRIVATE Tour - Albufeira and Lagos (Ponta da Piedade)
- Arrbida Jeep tour to the most beautiful beach of Europe
- Hiking tour to the highest point of Arrbida mountain