Lisbon City Tour Full-Day From Lisbon
OverviewEnjoy the best tour of Lisbon on this tour. This tour takes you to Lisbons stunning attractions and monuments and allows you to sightsee at your leisure. Enjoy a relaxing drive aboard a comfy car or van, plus listen to our guide commentator deliver interesting factoids about Portugals capital. You will also have the opportunity to walk and visit these monuments.
- Step back in time on a history tour
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Fully narrated tour
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- Instant Confirmation
Know More about this tourWalk a time travel from the XV century until globalized today, by visiting the monuments placed at Belm, the point from which it all started. The Portuguese discoveries opened the way to shape maps and extend our worldview as we do today. It changed everything: from exotic places and cultures never seen before, to scientific knowledge and migrations never preceded in time. Look back at the Portuguese Empire, and its influence on the five continents, up to the independence of the Colonies, possible with the Carnation Revolution. Close it with one of the most delicious inventions of Portuguese gastronomy, Pastel de Belm, a sweet start for this 9 hours tour.
In the afternoon, you will be able to visit Chiado, one of the most iconic neighborhoods of Lisbon, traditional trade area, a meeting place for artists and poets, and a place having a nice walk or a coffee on one of the terraces, mainly in A brasileira cafe. Almost completely destroyed, first by the earthquake of 1755 andthen by the bigfirein 1988, Chiado is now one of the most cosmopolitan and busiest areas of the city.
- Pasteis de Belem Pastry shop
- Tower of Belem *
- Monument to the Discoveries*
- Jernimos Monastery*
- Panoramic view of 25 April bridge, Vasco da Gama bridge and Cristo rei statue.
- Free time for lunch
- Caf a Brasileira
- Sta. justa elevator
- Comercio square
- St. George castle
- S catedral
- Santa Luzia Viewpoint
* Both closed on Mondays. In replacement, visit to the National Palace of Ajuda.
Inclusions for Lisbon City Tour Full-Day From Lisbon
- Fuel surcharge
- Bottled water
- Local guide
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Exclusions for Lisbon City Tour Full-Day From Lisbon
- Entrance fees
- Food and drinks
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
A small amount of walking is involved
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Best Live Fado Show in Lisbon: 'Fado in Chiado'
- Horse Riding Tour on the Beach
- Wifi everywhere in Lisbon
- Discover Lisbon in a Delicatessen Private Food Tour
- Day Trip to Lisbon Gay Beach 19
- Arrbida Full day tour - Discover a paradise with a local
- Lisbon Stories private tour_ half day with transportation
- Yacht Sailing Tour on The Tagus River from Lisbon