Lisbon E-bike Tour And SUP
OverviewExplore the southern neighborhoods of Lisbon by electric bike, from the city center to the beach, and enjoy your SUP Baptism! Come find out why Stand Up Paddle is so addictive! Our one hour baptism takes you to know all aspects of this emerging sport!
- Cycle the city streets to absorb the local atmosphere
- Family friendly
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
Know More about this tourDiscover a mix of vibrant neighborhoods and dramatic landmarks on this environmentally friendly bike tour of southern Lisbon. Meet at the lively city square in Martim Moniz, where the famed tram No. 28 departs, and an eclectic variety of shops and cafs populate every corner. Pedal into Baixa (downtown Lisbon), which stretches from the riverfront to the elegant Avenida da Liberdade. Admire its cobblestone streets and historic squares before continuing to Ribeira das Naus.
Explore Lisbons waterfront, where many of Portugals ships were built during the Age of Discoveries. Head to the mouth of the Tagus River to learn about Lisbons global adventures in Belm. Visit sights such as Belm Tower, built in the early 16th century.
Hop a ferry to cross the Tagus River, then continue by bike to Cova do Vapor beach to meet your Stand Up Paddleboard instructor. Learn the basics of SUP, a sport that combines racing, surfing, yoga, pilates, and more. You will find the sport to be a great workout, working multiple muscle groups, while offering an immediate connection to nature. Our instructors guarantee a safe, educational, and fun experience. View Lisbon from the sea before returning to your original starting point.
Inclusions for Lisbon E-bike Tour And SUP
- Professional guide
- Bike rental
- Use of helmet
- Traditional drink tasting
- SUP Equipment
- Ferry Tickets
Exclusions for Lisbon E-bike Tour And SUP
- Food and drinks
- Personal expenses
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Swimsuit is required
Depending on weather/sea conditions, the location could change to the Kayak track in Jamor, Lisbon
Due to the ferry schedule changes the departure time may be adjusted
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- 3-Day Portugal Tour from Lisbon: Ftima, Sintra, vora, Cascais and Estoril Coast
- Lisbon Airport Private Departure Transfer
- Private Obidos Sightseeing Trip
- Private Tour: Lisbon Football Experience
- Private Tour: Hidden Treasures of Lisbon
- vora and Estremoz Private Day Tour from Lisbon
- Private Full-Day Ftima and Western Region Tour from Lisbon
- Giraldo Square and City Center Walking Tour of vora