Lisbon Full Day Jeep Private Tour
OverviewExplore the city of the seven hills, its narrow streets and traditional century-old districts on board of our classic Portuguese 4x4 UMM jeep!With the help of our local guide start this adventure and enjoy the stunning view over the city and the Tejo River breeze. We are waiting for you to join us!
Know More about this tour
We begin our tour at 9am with your hotel pick-up. Our friendly local guide will be waiting for you at 9am at the entrence of your desired location.
Depending on our schedule and passengers' interests, we can adapt the itinerary, but over all you will discover the amazing history behind the city of Lisbon. Bélem Tower, Jeronimos Monastary and The Monument to the Discoveries are just some of the monuments in our agenda!
Explore the city of the seven hills, its narrow streets and traditional century-old districts such as Graça, Alfama and Bairro Alto while you enjoy the stunning view over the city and the Tejo River breeze.
Take a break in the center of Lisbons Baixa Pombalina and enjoy the 15th-century extravagant architecture panoramic area views from the Rua Augusta Arch.
You wont finish your day without trying our famous custard pastry, known worldwide as Pastel de Belém.
At the end of this full day private adventure your guide will take you back to your destination.
Inclusions for Lisbon Full Day Jeep Private Tour
- Professional and Local guide
- Traditional pasteries
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
- Small-group tour
- Transport by private vehicle
- Transport byclassic 4x4 jeep
- Private tour
- Guaranteed to skip the long lines
Exclusions for Lisbon Full Day Jeep Private Tour
- Entrance fees if desired (Monument tickets, that range from 5 to 20)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Will be operated by a multi-lingual guide
Wheelchair accessible, please advise at time of booking if wheelchair assistance is required
If pick-up option selected please provide us your desired location
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Best Live Fado Show in Lisbon: 'Fado in Chiado'
- Active Tourism - Lisbon Tour to the most beautiful marine caves in Arrbia
- Lisbon Active Tourism - Coasteering in Arrbia
- Lisbon Active Tourism - Diving in Arrbia - Sesimbra
- Lisbon Airport Private Transfer to Costa da Caparica or Almada
- ALGARVE from Lisbon PRIVATE Tour - Albufeira and Lagos (Ponta da Piedade)
- Arrbida Jeep tour to the most beautiful beach of Europe
- Hiking tour to the highest point of Arrbida mountain