OverviewUnique, Fabulous, Interesting, Different, that's what you'll get in this one 8-hour tour. With your friendly and knowledgeable guide, visit the Castle, the Belm Tower, cross the Lisbons Bridge,
to visit the Christ as a king statue, and return to lisbon on a River Cruise(included). This tour will give you an excellent perspectiveover the history and culture of this millenary city of Lisbon. Hotel/accommodation pickup and drop-off is included.
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Ideal choice for families
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Fully narrated tour
- Family friendly
- Great overview and orientation of the city
Know More about this tourAfter being picked up at your hotel, you will drive through the center of Lisbon, and go to visit the old historical center of this great city, along with a visit to the magnificent Monte Belvedere.
Afterwards, you will cross the Lisbon Bridge to the other side of the river where you will visit the statue of Christ the King, followed by a visit to the docks to see a shipping vessel that conducted voyages between Portugal and India until 1873. Afterwards, head to the beach in Costa da Caparica!
Afterwards, depart on a small river cruise that will return you to Lisbon, followed by a visit the the Belêm quarter of the city.
Here, you will see the Belêm Tower, the Jeronimos Monastery, the Padrão dos Descobrimentos, and taste the delicious pastries of Belêm. Once concluded, you will return to your hotel or accommodation in Lisbon.
Inclusions for Lisbon Full-Day Small Group City Tour
- Multi Language Driver/Guide
- Live commentary on board
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Professional art historian guide
- Small-group tour
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- River Cruise
Exclusions for Lisbon Full-Day Small Group City Tour
- Entrance fees
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Infant seats are available on request if advised at time of booking
Dress code is smart casual
Other pickup locations outside of Lisbon, please e-mail us with your location, so that a pick up point can be arranged
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.