Lisbon Highlights Private Half Day Tour
OverviewVisit the highlights of Lisbon on this private, half-day tour. Fully customizable for your party, see the sights that best fit your interests. Stop at the Monument of Discoveries, Lisbon Cathedral, and taste food from the Pastries of Belem. A professional guide and transportation is included. Choose from one of two departure times when you book.
- Family friendly
- Get inside tips from a local
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
Know More about this tourEnjoy the main attractions of the beautiful capital, Lisbon, with a professional guide.Following a pick-up from your hotel in Lisbon, transfer by an air-conditioned, 8-seat vehicle to the Eduardo VII Park. You will have free time at each stop to explore.
Then, drive through the Main Avenue of Lisbon and Rossio Square on your way to visit Lisbon Cathedral, the oldest church in the city. Admire one of the best viewpoints of Graca, St. Georges Castle, Baixa, and the entire northern part of the city. En route to Belem, you will go throughBairro Alto district.
Taste famous Pastries of Belem (own expense).See tombs of Luis de Camoes and Vasco da Gama. At end of the tourfind more about age of discovery by stopping at the Monument to the Discoveries. Located along the river where ships departed to explore and trade. The monument celebrates the Portuguese Age of Discovery during the 15th and 16th centuries.
Before heading to your hotel, cross the Tagus river by the 25 April Bridge, 1st Bridge of Lisbon, and see Lisbon from a different angle. This tour will end at about 1pm or 6pm (depending on start time).
Inclusions for Lisbon Highlights Private Half Day Tour
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned vehicle with wifi
Exclusions for Lisbon Highlights Private Half Day Tour
- Entrance fees
- Food and drinks (available to purchase)
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Infant seats are available on request if advised at time of booking
Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
Be sure to bring comfortable shoes, sunscreen, and a camera
Entrance fees vary according to the tourism season; this tour does not include entrance fees so that travelers can choose which sights to visit
Adult pricing applies to all travelers
Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or non-arrival of cruise ship
Dress code is smart casual
Transport is wheelchair accessible however be prepared for uneven surfaces at the sites visited which may be difficult for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair
The Jeronimos Monastery and Tower of Belem are closed on Mondays
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.