Lisbon Highlights Walking Tour
OverviewLisbon was made for walking...With every step in unique Lisbon, there's always something extraordinary to marvel at: a gorgeous building more interesting than the last, an amazing historical event, a colorful street or a pleasant square, a beautiful shop or a nice "caf", restaurants with fantastic food and wine tasting, or the breathtaking views of the many belvederes of Lisbon.These are some of the ingredients of Lisbon Steps tours.On this tour you'll see the best of Lisbon put together. It covers the main hills of Lisbon and the downtown, from Rato Square to St. George Castle.
- Comprehensive tour of the city
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Small-group tour
Know More about this tour
A traditional lift tram will help us to reach the most trendy and bohemian district of Lisbon: Bairro Alto. Well explore this upper popular area and visit one of the most dazzling churches of the city. Well then descend towards Chiado, a famous cultural and literary district, and also, the most vivid shopping area since the 19th century.
After a tasty Portuguese lunch we'll feel the beat of Lisbon's heart on Rossio Square and know some of its impressing historical events. Following a stroll through the Downtown, it's time to discover the oldest of Lisbon's hills, preserved over the centuries as the very soul of the city. Well conquer its superb Castle and then we'll plunge into Alfama neighbourhood loosing ourselves in its labyrinthine ancient streets, visit the old Cathedral and see a very special church nearby. We'll finish our tour in the magnificent Trade Square.
Notes: Children (under 6 years old) don't pay and are always welcome (please be aware that walking tours with children and baby trolleys may be hard to handle in some situations).
Inclusions for Lisbon Highlights Walking Tour
- All entrances
1 lift tram ticket
Guided visit all the time, inside and outside monuments/other
Exclusions for Lisbon Highlights Walking Tour
- Lunch and extras
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children (under 6 years old) don't pay and are always welcome (please be aware that walking tours with children and baby trolleys may be hard to handle in some situations).
A great amount of walking is involved
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- 3-Day Portugal Tour from Lisbon: Ftima, Sintra, vora, Cascais and Estoril Coast
- Lisbon Airport Private Departure Transfer
- Private Obidos Sightseeing Trip
- Private Tour: Lisbon Football Experience
- Private Tour: Hidden Treasures of Lisbon
- vora and Estremoz Private Day Tour from Lisbon
- Private Full-Day Ftima and Western Region Tour from Lisbon
- Giraldo Square and City Center Walking Tour of vora