Lisbon Independent Electric Bike Tour And Rental
OverviewDiscover the beauty of Lisbon in a different and fun way – on an electric bike! Turn on the electric bike and ride up the hills to see Lisbon from above. Then, visit the beautiful Alfama, Chiado and Bairro Alto districts, and cycle pass Lisbon landmarks like Sé de Lisboa Cathedral, St George Castle (Castelo de São Jorge), the citadel of Santa Cruz and Santa Engracia Church, Portugal's National Pantheon. No experience is necessary!
- Cycle the city streets to absorb the local atmosphere
- Great overview and orientation of the city
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
Know More about this tour
If you are looking for an easy, fun and convenient way to see Lisbon, an electric bike is what you need! Visit the citys highlights that arent accessible by car on an easy and enjoyable ride through Lisbon. No experience is necessary riding an electric bike is just like using a normal bike, with a few advantages! The bike is fitted with a battery, which means you can use the bike's power to go up hills or when you get tired by simply turning on the power on the handle bars. You will receive a briefing on how to use it on the shop, as well as a helmet for your safety while riding.
With your map of Lisbon (provided at the rental shop), cycle along the Avenida da Liberdade (Liberdade Avenue). Here, youll see the Eden Theatre, which is one of the best examples of Portuguese Art Deco, and the 18th-century Foz Palace. Reach the top of Eduardo VII Park and take in panoramic views of Lisbon. Later, enjoy comparable scenic views at St George Castle, located on another hill in central Lisbon.
Ride by Rossio Square, the heart of old and new Lisbon, paved with typical Portuguese wave-shaped cobblestones. Visit Restauradores Square, Rossio Central Station and the beautiful Carmo Square.
Cycle around the Moorish quarter of Alfama, the birthplace of Fado Portugal's own musical genre featured in UNESCOs Intangible Cultural Heritage list. Witness how life flows in the narrow cobbled streets lined with quaint houses. Visit S de Lisboa Cathedral, the citys oldest church, and continue through the elegant Chiado neighborhood, with its charming cafs, boutiques, theaters and bookstores, and the Baixa district.
Ride your electric bike around the historic district of Belem, by the waterfront, and cycle past the 16th-century Tower of Belem and Jernimos Monastery, two great examples of Manueline art.
This independent electric bike tour and rental gives you all the freedom and flexibility you need for an unforgettable Lisbon adventure!
Inclusions for Lisbon Independent Electric Bike Tour And Rental
- Bike rental
- Helmet and hairnet
- Bike lock
- Reflective vest
- Repair kit and bike assistance in Lisbon
- City map
Exclusions for Lisbon Independent Electric Bike Tour And Rental
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Comfortable clothing is recommended
Not wheelchair accessible
Minimum age is 12 years
Children must be accompanied by an adult
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.