OverviewBegin your day going to the market, and then, end the day with a light tour of Lisbon.
- Lunch included
- Small-group tour
- Led by a local guide
Know More about this tour
Your day begins with a visit to the local market where you will have the opportunity to learn about Portugal's cuisine such as fish, vegetables, and meat including their most used spices. After visiting the market, take a cooking lesson at a nearby location. Enjoy the lunch that you have prepared with your local ingredients and Portuguese cooking methods. At the same time you will taste some Portuguese wines. End the day with a light tour of Lisbon where you will see some of the most beautiful and famous sites of Lisbon,
Inclusions for Lisbon Market Visit And Cooking Class
- Wine tasting
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
Exclusions for Lisbon Market Visit And Cooking Class
- Entrance fees
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Minimum age is 18 years
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.