Join a Local Host and explore Mouraria before the secret gets out - this historic and multi-cultural neighbourhood is only just starting to be discovered by local Lisboetas and tourists alike. Discover the citys most diverse neighbourhood which is packed full of local character, an extensive history and authentic eateries serving up traditional Portuguese cuisine as well as global dishes. With a local by your side, youll know exactly where to look to see the very best of what this neighbourhood has to offer and get an authentic taste of local life in Lisbon. Shop for beautiful, second hand Portuguese tiles, visit a tiny illustration gallery, stroll through the leafy shade in the Jardim de Cerca da Graa or head here at the end of the day to see a magical sunset from this secret spot! Spend time getting to know your Local Host, chat about your favourite things to do, eat and see and get some insider recommendations for the rest of your trip so you can continue to explore and see the city like a local, at places your host knows you will love.
- Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Free Cancellation
- Duration: 2 Hrs
Departure Time :
Your meeting time is flexible, and to be agreed with your Local Host.
Departure Details :
Your meeting point is flexible, and to be agreed with your Local Host.
OverviewGet off the beaten path in Lisbon and discover the citys best kept secret: Mouraria. This characteristic neighbourhood is hidden away beyond the tourist trail in the medieval quarter of the city, and from its beginnings as a Moorish ghetto has thrived into being the citys most multicultural and diverse neighbourhood. With a like-minded Local Host by your side, explore the maze of narrow streets, eat in tiny local spots inspired by the global roots of the areas residents and listen to authentic fado - youll soon see why the locals want to keep it a secret!
- Private and personalised experience
- 2 hours with a Local Host
- Walking experience (other transport can be arranged at an additional cost)
- Food and drinks
- Tickets to any attractions
- Transportation costs
- Gratuities (optional)
Know More about this tour
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Itineraries are fully personalized so any additional requirements like tickets, transportation and food & drinks can be arranged for an additional cost
Private groups are normally no larger than 6 people (if your group is larger, please make this known so that arrangements can be made)
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Best Live Fado Show in Lisbon: 'Fado in Chiado'
- Active Tourism - Lisbon Tour to the most beautiful marine caves in Arrbia
- Lisbon Active Tourism - Coasteering in Arrbia
- Lisbon Active Tourism - Diving in Arrbia - Sesimbra
- Lisbon Airport Private Transfer to Costa da Caparica or Almada
- ALGARVE from Lisbon PRIVATE Tour - Albufeira and Lagos (Ponta da Piedade)
- Arrbida Jeep tour to the most beautiful beach of Europe
- Hiking tour to the highest point of Arrbida mountain