What You'll Do
On this personalised experience, join a Local Host and explore Mouraria before the secret gets out! Discover the citys most diverse neighbourhood which is packed full of local character, has an extensive history and authentic eateries which serve up traditional Portuguese cuisine as well as global dishes.This historic and multi-cultural neighbourhood is only just starting to be discovered by local Lisboetas and tourists alike!
With a Local Host by your side, youll know exactly where to look to see the very best of what this neighbourhood has to offer and get an authentic taste of local life in Lisbon. Shop for beautiful, second hand Portuguese tiles, visit a tiny illustration gallery, stroll through the leafy shade in the Jardim de Cerca da Graa or head here at the end of the day to see a magical sunset from this secret spot!
Spend time getting to know your Local Host, chat about your favourite things to do and get some insider recommendations for the rest of your trip so you can continue to explore and see the city like a local!
What To Expect
* Join a like-minded Local Host and explore a diverse local neighbourhood that even Lisbon locals dont know about!
* Explore this fascinating area which has diverse Portuguese, Moorish and global roots!
* Taste some of the most authentic food in the city from tiny local eateries
* If youre lucky, catch some fado in the neighbourhood is was born in
* Visit a hidden gallery of illustrations by Portuguese artists and stroll through a beautiful garden
* Soak up the unique atmosphere in this dynamic and globally diverse district