Lisbon One Day Tour
OverviewDiscover the Old Town of Lisbon, the Belm district, and incomparable sights throughout the city on this private tour. Admire fantastic panoramic views and architectural highlights. 8h tour.
Know More about this tour
We will start close toTagus river, from the water rises up the Tower of Belem. Built in the early 16th century is a prominent example of the Portuguese architecture style, Manuelino.Find more about age of discoveries, by stopping atMonument to the Discoveries. Located along the river where ships departed to explore and trade with India and Orient. The monument celebrates the Portuguese Age of Discovery, during the 15th and 16th centuries.
After we will take the breakfast at theBelem Pastry shop, visit World Heritage Monastery of Jeronimos. Is the most impressive symbol of Portuguesepower and wealth during theDiscoveries. See tombs of Luis de Camoes and Vasco da Gama.
Thenis time for a lunch in a real Portuguese traditional restaurant.
Then, you drive through Main Avenue of Lisbon, through main square Rossio. You going to visit Lisbon Cathedral (S de Lisboa), is a Roman Catholic parish church, oldest church in the City.Next you go to visit the best viewpoint, of Lisbon. It offers a fantastic view of the neighborhood of Gracia, St. Georges Castle, Baixa and the entire northern part of the city.
Inclusions for Lisbon One Day Tour
- Bottled water
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Small-group tour
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Transport by private vehicle
Exclusions for Lisbon One Day Tour
- Entrance fees
- Food and drinks
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Infant seats are available on request if advised at time of booking
Dress code is smart casual
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Best Live Fado Show in Lisbon: 'Fado in Chiado'
- Active Tourism - Lisbon Tour to the most beautiful marine caves in Arrbia
- Lisbon Active Tourism - Coasteering in Arrbia
- Lisbon Active Tourism - Diving in Arrbia - Sesimbra
- Lisbon Airport Private Transfer to Costa da Caparica or Almada
- ALGARVE from Lisbon PRIVATE Tour - Albufeira and Lagos (Ponta da Piedade)
- Arrbida Jeep tour to the most beautiful beach of Europe
- Hiking tour to the highest point of Arrbida mountain