Lisbon Private Half Day Sightseeing Tour
OverviewIn a carefully well thought tour come and feel the enchantment of Portuguese capital that takes you from the fado music to poetry reading, with a beautiful view of the river Tejo. Feel the pulse of a millennary city that embraces centuries of history with the contemporary.
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
- Ideal choice for families
- Multiple times offered throughout the day
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
Know More about this tourThis is the best half-day tour to discover Lisbon. It covers the most important sights of the city, visiting Lisbon downtown, Belm, the factory of 'pasties de Belm', Jeronimos monastery and much more!In the afternoon, the tour will end by visiting the old areas of Lisbon and Parque das Nacoes.
These are the main highlights that you will see in your tour: Eduard the VII Park, Marqus de Pombal, Liberty Avenue, Restorer square, Rossio square, St. Domingos church, Old downtown, St. Anthony church, Lisbon Cathedral, St. Jorge Castle, Oceanarium, Comercial square, Chiado/Bairro Alto, Parliament, Baslica da Estrela, Belm palace, Factory of 'pasties de Belm', Jeronimos monastery, Belm Tower, Discoveries Monument.
Inclusions for Lisbon Private Half Day Sightseeing Tour
- Transportation in modern luxurious vehicles.
- Wi-Fi in the vehicles
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
Exclusions for Lisbon Private Half Day Sightseeing Tour
- Food and drinks
- Entrance fees
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A maximum of 6 people per booking
At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- 3-Day Portugal Tour from Lisbon: Ftima, Sintra, vora, Cascais and Estoril Coast
- Lisbon Airport Private Departure Transfer
- Private Obidos Sightseeing Trip
- Private Tour: Lisbon Football Experience
- Private Tour: Hidden Treasures of Lisbon
- vora and Estremoz Private Day Tour from Lisbon
- Private Full-Day Ftima and Western Region Tour from Lisbon
- Giraldo Square and City Center Walking Tour of vora