Lisbon Private Tour
OverviewIn this fabulous tour, with your friendly and knowledgeable guide, you will visit the Lisbon Castle, and see Lisbon from the its fabulous Belvederes. Then you will cross the Lisbon Bridge, andvisit the Christ the King statue. After you can have lunch in an excellent seafood restaurant by the sea! After lunch, we will return to Lisbon on a River Cruise (included), and visit the Jeronimos Monastery, the Tower of Belem, and taste the delicious pastries of Belem. After we will take you back to your Hotel.This tour will give you an excellent perspective of the history and culture of this magnificent city of Lisbon.
Know More about this tourAfter been picked up at your hotel, you willdrive through the center of Lisbon, and go to visit the old historical center of Lisbon, and his magnificent belvedere's. After we will cross the Lisbons Bridge to the other side of the river, and go to visit the Statue of Christ the King, and the last sailing Portuguese cargoship, to make the route between Portugal and India until 1873. After having Lunch by the ocean coast, and returning to Lisbon, you will cross the river by boat, on a small river cruise to the quarter of Belm, to visit the Belm tower, the Jeronimos Monastery, the discoveries monument, and taste the delicious pastry of Belm.
Being a Private tour, we can customize it, to meet the client satisfaction
Inclusions for Lisbon Private Tour
- Live commentary on board
- Local guide
- Professional art historian guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- River cruise
- Transport by private vehicle
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
Exclusions for Lisbon Private Tour
- Entrance fees
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Infant seats are available on request if advised at time of booking
Dress code is smart casual
Other pickup locations outside of Lisbon, please e-mail us with your location, so that a pick up point can be arranged
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Best Live Fado Show in Lisbon: 'Fado in Chiado'
- Active Tourism - Lisbon Tour to the most beautiful marine caves in Arrbia
- Lisbon Active Tourism - Coasteering in Arrbia
- Lisbon Active Tourism - Diving in Arrbia - Sesimbra
- Lisbon Airport Private Transfer to Costa da Caparica or Almada
- ALGARVE from Lisbon PRIVATE Tour - Albufeira and Lagos (Ponta da Piedade)
- Arrbida Jeep tour to the most beautiful beach of Europe
- Hiking tour to the highest point of Arrbida mountain