Lisbon Private Walking Tour
OverviewLet us take you on a Journey through the streets of Lisbon where you will experience this magical city, embrace its culture, taste its flavors whilst, simultaneously, receiving valuable historical and contemporary information about the city. This journey is ideal for people who seek a general understanding of the city. .
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- Get inside tips from a local
- Soak up the atmosphere on a walking tour
- Step back in time on a history tour
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
Know More about this tourWe provide a personalized service with a certified local guide who will accompany you and provide inside information on the city of Lisbon beyond the facades of the buildings and historical dates. The maximum number of people for this tour is limited to a number of 10 people. This way we can guarantee a more intimate and informal experience for our fellow travelers.
The walking tour starts at the "Jardim das Amoreiras" next an historical 18th century aqueduct and will proceed along the historical "Principe Real", "Bairro Alto" and "Baixa" neighborhoods of the city. The tour contains a 20 minute break.
The main highlights we offer are a visit to the Aqueduct, the So Pedro de Alcantra viewpoint, the Church of So Roque, the Santa Justa Elevator, the Rossio and Praa do Comrcio Squares and, ON WEEKDAYS, a chance to climb a section of the 14th century city wall that surrounded the city of Lisbon during the Medieval Ages.
Inclusions for Lisbon Private Walking Tour
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Local taxes
- Local guide
- Tour escort/host
- Private tour
- Walking tour
- Hotel pickup
Exclusions for Lisbon Private Walking Tour
- Entrance fees
- Food and drinks
- Hotel drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Not wheelchair accessible
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.