Lisbon Secret Gardens Private Tour
OverviewTo know Lisbon youll have to know its gardens. Many of them are hidden gems tucked away in street corners, with winding paths, statues, peacocks and couldnt be without them tiles. From forgotten green dreams to grand private gardens, get ready to immerse yourself in historic plants and lovers corners, all in one unforgettable green day.
- Step back in time on a history tour
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- Small group ensures personal service
- Ideal choice for families
Know More about this tour
Dive into Lisbon's greener side on this private walking tour through the city's hidden gardens and stunning parks. Snap photos of ivy-covered statues, look for burbling fountains, and learn about the history and heritage of each spot you visit, from its architectural style to its cultural influence.
Join your guide at the tour office in the city center, where you can chat about the day's itinerary and plan out a route through the parks that interest you most. While stops vary based on the season, you might swing through the University of Lisbon's botanical gardens, take in sweeping views of the city's terracotta roofs from Miradouro de So Pedro de Alcntara viewpoint, or uncover hidden and private gardens few tourists ever get to see.
Chat about the architectural influences on different garden features, representing styles that range from Gothic and Renaissance to Rococo and Manueline. Learn how the initiation rights of the Knights Templar and Freemasons might have inspired green-thumbed gardeners to alter their designs, and don't forget to ask for tips on other verdant gems to scope out during your stay before you part ways with your guide.
Inclusions for Lisbon Secret Gardens Private Tour
- Private small-group tour
- Walking tour
Exclusions for Lisbon Secret Gardens Private Tour
- Entrance fees
- Transportation to/from attractions
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Wear comfortable clothes and shoes.
You must be able to walk on unpaved or uneven terrain.
Maximum group size is 6 people.
This activity is not wheelchair accessible.
Check-in is 15 minutes prior to the booked tour start time.
You Might Also Like
- 3-Day Portugal Tour from Lisbon: Ftima, Sintra, vora, Cascais and Estoril Coast
- Lisbon Airport Private Departure Transfer
- Private Obidos Sightseeing Trip
- Private Tour: Lisbon Football Experience
- Private Tour: Hidden Treasures of Lisbon
- vora and Estremoz Private Day Tour from Lisbon
- Private Full-Day Ftima and Western Region Tour from Lisbon
- Giraldo Square and City Center Walking Tour of vora