OverviewAccording to legend, Lisbon was built upon seven hills, and with this electric bike tour, you’ll be able to scale them with ease to discover the city’s best highlights and scenic views. It's without a doubt the best way to experience the history, culture and people of Lisbon. Visit the beautiful Alfama, Chiado and Bairro Alto districts, and cycle pass Lisbon landmarks like Sé de Lisboa Cathedral. Ride up to the highest spots in the city, such as the National Pantheon and the São Vicente Monastery, and enjoy magnificent 360- degree views over Lisbon’s beautiful landscapes.
- Cycle the city streets to absorb the local atmosphere
- Great overview and orientation of the city
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
- Choice of several departures throughout the day
Know More about this tourIf you are looking for a fun and convenient way to see Lisbon, an electric bike is what you need! Visit the citys highlights that arent accessible by car on an easy and enjoyable ride through Lisbon. No experience is necessary riding an electric bike is just like using a normal bike, with a few advantages! The bike is fitted with a battery, which means you can use the bikes power to go up hills or take a break when you get tired by simply turning on the power on the handle bars. You will receive an instruction and safety briefing at the bike shop, as well as a helmet for your safety while riding.
Discover all the well-known sites that make Lisbon the most iconic city in Portugal. On the electric bike, youll be able to visit the hidden and nearly inaccessible spots that are filled with stories and legends. Explore places like Eduardo VII Park and So Miguel, and marvel at the beautiful S de Lisboa Cathedral. Climb up to the roof of the So Vicente Monastery for superb views of the National Pantheon, Alfama and the Tagus River.
Go to the highest spots of the city, like St George Castle (Castelo de So Jorge), with viewpoints limited only by the vastness of the horizon. Discover the richness of Lisbon's past and present and get to know this warm, lively city in a fun, convenient and exciting way by electric bike!
Inclusions for Lisbon Seven Hills Electric Bike Tour
- Expert guide
- Helmet and hairnet
- Bike lock
- Reflective vest
- Repair kit and bike assistance in Lisbon
- Offline Interactive City map
Exclusions for Lisbon Seven Hills Electric Bike Tour
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Minimum height of 150 cm is required to participate
Minimum age is 12 years
Comfortable clothing is recommended
Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.