From USD 72.03
Explore a spectacular patch of Atlantic coast, including the picturesque areas around Sintra, Cascais and Estoril, on this private full-day shore excursion from Lisbon. With a dedicated personal guide, depart from your Lisbon port and travel along the scenic seaside road to the north of Lisbon. Discover the historical charms of Cascais, Estoril and Sintra, stopping for a closer look at the striking Hells Mouth (Boca do Inferno) cliff formation, Guincho Beach, and Sintras dramatic mountaintop monuments: Pena National Palace and the Castle of the Moors.
- Led by a local guide
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Free port pickup and drop-off included
Know More about this tourOnce you arrive in port, meet your very own private guide and set off in your private air-conditioned vehicle. Be whisked off to the beautiful region of Sintra, located to the north of Lisbon.
Explore the rugged coastal landscapes that surround Sintra. Follow your guide around the Castle of the Moors, the grandiose ruins of an old medieval fortress that sit strategically atop a hillside amid lush woodlands. Then, pay a visit to Pena National Palace, which is also located in the lushly forested hills of Sintra. This colorful and eclectic structure was built as a summer residence for King Fernando II in the 19th century.
Break to dine on fresh fish at a seaside restaurant (own expense) before traveling south along the coast to Cascais, a charming port town once frequented by royals and aristocracy. After checking out its historical lighthouse and harbor, move on to Cape Roca, located at the western tip of continental Europe.
Experience more amazing sea views at the Hell’s Mouth cliff formation, which was formed by the powerful crash of the incoming Atlantic waves. Stop to see Guincho Beach, a favorite spot for surfers and windsurfers.
Drive further along the coast, passing numerous stretches of stunning beach and the glamorous Estoril Casino. Then, enjoy a comfortable ride as you are transferred back to the port in time to catch your ship.
Worry-free Shore Excursion:
We will ensure your timely return to the Lisbon port for this activity. In the rare event your ship has departed, we will arrange for transportation to the next port-of call. If your ship is delayed and you are unable to attend this activity, your money will be refunded. See our terms and conditions for full details.
Inclusions for Lisbon Shore Excursion: Private Day Trip To Sintra, Cascais & Estoril
- Port pickup and drop-off
- Local guide
- Transport by air-conditioned vehicle
- Worry-free shore excursion guarantee
Exclusions for Lisbon Shore Excursion: Private Day Trip To Sintra, Cascais & Estoril
- Food and drinks
- Entrance fees
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You might also like
- Sintra And Cascais Small-Group Day Trip From Lisbon
- Fátima, Nazaré And Óbidos Small-Group Day Trip From Lisbon
- Lisbon Airport Private Arrival Transfer
- Lisbon Small-Group Gourmet Portuguese Food And Wine Tour
- Small-Group Tour: Knights Templar Historical Tour From Lisbon
- Private Tour To The Estoril Coast And Sintra - UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Full Day Sintra And Cascais Tour From Lisbon
- 3-Day Portugal Tour From Lisbon: Fátima, Sintra, Évora, Cascais And Estoril Coast
- Best Live Fado Show In Lisbon: 'Fado In Chiado'
- South Lisbon Tour