While your ship is in port in Lisbon, go exploring on a private sightseeing tour with an expert local guide. Choose between a half- or full-day tour and experience Lisbons most vibrant areas, from the historical Belm district home to Belm Tower and Monastery of St Jerome to Bairro Alto, a lively neighborhood filled with quirky boutiques and narrow alleys. As this tour is private, the itinerary is flexible and you can choose to spend more time in the areas and at the sights that appeal to you most.
- Led by a local guide
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Free port pickup and drop-off included
Know More about this tourChoose from a half- or full-day tour, and then meet your private guide at the pier after your ship pulls into port. Hop into an air-conditioned vehicle and travel in style to the heart of the city.
On this tour, enjoy a flexible itinerary that shows you the key sights as well as the city's hidden gems. If you have any particular preferences about what you wish to see and do, make them known to your guide, who will customize the schedule to suit your interests.
Perhaps start your tour at the beautiful Belém district to learn about the Age of Discoveries. Visit sights from the days when Portugal was one of Europe’s richest power, such as Belém Tower and Monastery of St Jerome.
Then, maybe head into the bohemian Bairro Alto district to browse the trendy shops. Or choose to explore Rossio Square, a central plaza that’s adorned with beautiful fountains. After, venture to the elevated viewpoint of Portas do Sol to admire aerial views of the sloping Alfama district and River Tagus. From there, descend down the steep streets of Alfama. Dating back to Moorish times, Alfama is the oldest district in Lisbon and is known for its unique architecture and beautiful tile panels.
Hungry? Take a break and let your guide suggest the best spots to taste authentic local cuisine (own expense), such as the delicious Portuguese pastry, pastel de nata (egg tart). Check out artistic and ecclesial treasures inside the Lisbon Cathedral (Sé de Lisboa), get familiar with traditional Portuguese music at the Fado Museum (own expense) or stroll along the shaded path of the leafy Príncipe Real Garden.
At the end of your full-day or half-day tour, return to port in your private vehicle and continue on with your cruise.
Worry-free Shore Excursion:
We will ensure your timely return to the Lisbon port for this activity. In the rare event your ship has departed, we will arrange for transportation to the next port-of call. If your ship is delayed and you are unable to attend this activity, your money will be refunded. See our terms and conditions for full details.
Inclusions for Lisbon Shore Excursion: Private Lisbon Sightseeing Tour
- Port pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned vehicle
- Local guide
- Worry-free Shore Excursion Guarantee
Exclusions for Lisbon Shore Excursion: Private Lisbon Sightseeing Tour
- Gratuities (optional)
- Entrance fees
- Food and drinks
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You might also like
- Sintra And Cascais Small-Group Day Trip From Lisbon
- Fátima, Nazaré And Óbidos Small-Group Day Trip From Lisbon
- Lisbon Airport Private Arrival Transfer
- Lisbon Small-Group Gourmet Portuguese Food And Wine Tour
- Small-Group Tour: Knights Templar Historical Tour From Lisbon
- Private Tour To The Estoril Coast And Sintra - UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Full Day Sintra And Cascais Tour From Lisbon
- 3-Day Portugal Tour From Lisbon: Fátima, Sintra, Évora, Cascais And Estoril Coast
- Best Live Fado Show In Lisbon: 'Fado In Chiado'
- South Lisbon Tour