Lisbon Small Group Tour
OverviewSee the best of Lisbon on a 6-hour small group tour by minivan and enjoy panoramic views from some of its 7 hills. Explore historic neighborhoods, such as Baixa and Alfama, learn about the Age of Discoveries in Belm and the Carnation Revolution. Cross the 25th of April bridge, enjoy lunching in a typical local restaurant and much more.
- Pickup from a centrally located meeting point
- Small group ensures personal service
- Get inside tips from a local
- Led by a local guide
- Family friendly
Know More about this tour
After we pick you up, you will learn about the City of Seven Hills, enjoy the amazing views and vibes that Lisbon has to offer, and we will stop at the best viewpoints of the city we call them miradouros, which means golden views you will understand why! (like the miradouro da Nossa Senhora do Monte). We will also tour the most typical neighborhoods in Lisbon like Baixa, Chiado, Alfama, Graa, Mouraria or Principe Real.
After all the up and downs of the old town, we will cross the bridge that was named after the revolution day (25th of April Bridge) that finished the Salazar dictatorship in 1974. This bridge is often compared to the Golden Gate Bridge in San Francisco, USA (it's our Golden Gate). We will then go to the south side of the river for one special reason: to enjoy the best view of Lisbon at theChrist the King Statue, which was erected in 1959 to thank God for sparing Portugal from the horrors of World War II (here there is an optional entrance for an additional fee). You'll be amazed with this astonishing view.
Now it is time to go back to XVI century to discover together all of the adventures of the brave Portuguese navigators.Youll have the opportunity to appreciate different monuments, but you cant miss out on the magnificent monastery classified by UNESCO that was built to celebrate discovery of a sea route to India in 1498 by Vasco da Gama (Monastery of Jeronimos - we'll visit the church and skip the cloister). We will also enjoy the remarkable Torre de Belem (outside only) or the limestone giant Padrao dos Descobrimentos (Discoveries Monument; outside only); and of course, the most well keep secret of the Portuguese pastry, thePasteis de Belem. There is a local ritual to eating these delicacies that we will share with you.
Inclusions for Lisbon Small Group Tour
- Local guide
- Small-group tour
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Exclusions for Lisbon Small Group Tour
- Entrance fees
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Infant seats are available on request if advised at time of booking
A moderate amount of walking is involved
The tour will be only in English
Not wheelchair accessible
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- 3-Day Portugal Tour from Lisbon: Ftima, Sintra, vora, Cascais and Estoril Coast
- Lisbon Airport Private Departure Transfer
- Private Obidos Sightseeing Trip
- Private Tour: Lisbon Football Experience
- Private Tour: Hidden Treasures of Lisbon
- vora and Estremoz Private Day Tour from Lisbon
- Private Full-Day Ftima and Western Region Tour from Lisbon
- Giraldo Square and City Center Walking Tour of vora