Lisbon Super Saver: Lisbon Sightseeing Tour And Sintra, Cascais And Estoril Coast Day Trip
OverviewCombine a morning sightseeing tour of Lisbon with an afternoon exploring the Estoril Coast, Cascais and the romantic mountainous region of Sintra. If you are short on time or this is your first visit to Lisbon, this tour is a great way to get an overview of the area, and it includes a wine tasting! In Lisbon, see the charming Alfama quarter, Belém Tower, the Monument to the Discoveries and the World Heritage Sites of Jerónimos Monastery and the beautiful Sintra National Palace. Then take in views of the Atlantic Ocean (including Hell's Mouth cliff) as you drive along the Estoril Coast and through Cascais, and discover the beauty of Sintra and Colares while you learn interesting facts from your guide.
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Great overview and orientation of the city
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
Know More about this tourGet comfortable on an air-conditioned coach and enjoy a sightseeing tour of Lisbon, the first part of your full-day Lisbon combination tour. Relax on the drive down Liberty Avenue to Rossio, in the heart of the city, and visit Alfama, Lisbons oldest and picturesque quarter. Stop here for a wine tasting at a local shop.
Continue along the Tagus River to Praa do Comrcio, where a sculpture of King Jos I on a bronze horse stands tall. Learn interesting facts about Lisbon from your guide as you take in views of the Tagus River and iconic Lisbon landmarks such as Belm Tower and the Monument to the Discoveries.
Next, visit the UNESCO World Heritage-listed Jernimos Monastery, as well as the Coach Museum, which houses a large collection of opulent coaches built for the aristocracy, dating back to the 17th century. (Please note: The Jernimos Monastery and the Coach Museum are closed on Mondays; alternatively, you will visit the neoclassical Palcio Nacional da Ajuda (Ajuda Palace) or the Casa-Museu Medeiros e Almeida, which showcases an important art collection by Portuguese artist Antnio de Medeiros e Almeida.)
Enjoy some free time for lunch (own expense) at a local restaurant or cafe, then get ready for an unforgettable afternoon trip on Portugal's beautiful coast!
Head to Sintra, where youll visit Sintra National Palace and have free time to explore the beautiful town on your own. Continue your tour to Colares, a cute town famous for its local wine. Enjoy a short walking tour with your guide.
Next, take in views of the Portuguese countryside from your coach on the drive to Cascais Bay and Cabo da Roca, the westernmost point in Europe, on the Estoril Coast. Enjoy a dramatic photo opportunity at Hell's Mouth cliff (Boca do Inferno), and see Guincho Beach, famous among surfers, before you return to Lisbon.
Inclusions for Lisbon Super Saver: Lisbon Sightseeing Tour And Sintra, Cascais And Estoril Coast Day Trip
- Hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
- Local guide
- Wine tasting
- Entrance fees to the Coach Museum and Sintra National Palace
Exclusions for Lisbon Super Saver: Lisbon Sightseeing Tour And Sintra, Cascais And Estoril Coast Day Trip
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
There is no bathroom on board the bus
Sintra National Palace is closed on Wednesday; instead you will enjoy a visit to Queluz Palace
May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.