Lisbon Surf Experience
OverviewLisbon affords white sand beaches and several surf spots for beginners or advanced surfers at about 10-30 minutes’ drive from the city center.Get to know and surf some of the coolest and hidden spots around Lisbon with a local surfer. Surf in one spot, based on sea conditions and surfer´s level.Have a ride with a local guide and enjoy the most hidden and fantastical places.
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Multiple departure times and locations available
- Led by a local guide
- Small group ensures personal service
- All necessary equipment included
- Perfect for all ages and skill level
Know More about this tourEnjoy the opportunity to explore a rich coastline in varied elements such has tradition, gastronomy, cultural heritage, desert beaches and uncrowded classy waves, in a very calm and relaxed way.
South of Lisbon, at the point where the Tejo River flows into the Atlantic Ocean, Costa da Caparica is located. It is a place of a unique natural heritage, inserted in the Protected Landscape of the Fossil Cliff of Caparica.
Carved by the fury of the waves and the various elements of erosion, this coastline receives swells of all kinds. It is a consistent surf area, offering a variety of waves for all levels of surfing experience, from beginners to advanced surfers in search of perfect waves.
Take the opportunity to surf with different sized boards, try different shapes and discover the most suitable board for your level. Wetsuits are also included.
Inclusions for Lisbon Surf Experience
- Transport Included
- Local guide
- 2-Hour Surf Sessions
- Full Surf Equipment
- Certified and experienced Surf Instructor
- Sports Insurance
- Souvenir Photos
Exclusions for Lisbon Surf Experience
- Food and drinks
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Adult pricing applies to all travelers
Subject to favorable weather/sea conditions. If canceled, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
All passenger heights MUST be advised at time of booking
All passenger weights MUST be advised at time of booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- 3-Day Portugal Tour from Lisbon: Ftima, Sintra, vora, Cascais and Estoril Coast
- Lisbon Airport Private Departure Transfer
- Private Obidos Sightseeing Trip
- Private Tour: Lisbon Football Experience
- Private Tour: Hidden Treasures of Lisbon
- vora and Estremoz Private Day Tour from Lisbon
- Private Full-Day Ftima and Western Region Tour from Lisbon
- Giraldo Square and City Center Walking Tour of vora