Lisbon Waterfront Bike Tour
OverviewIn the Lisbon Waterfront Bike Tour, is a pleasant easy going bike ride, starting in the City center and following the Waterfront Bike Lane.Riding on flat terrain, you will pass by some iconic places like the Ponte 25 de Abril, discover the riverside monuments of Belem and enjoy a relaxed area of the city perfect for riding a bike and enjoying the views over the river and the Atlantic Ocean.
- Led by a local guide
- Perfect for all ages and skill level
- All necessary equipment included
- Great overview and orientation of the city
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
Know More about this tourA gentle bike ride is a great way to get to know a city. This Lisbon Bike Tour will show you a charming side of the city that became a landmark of Portuguese history.
On our way to the historical quarter of Belm, we will ride along the scenic Tagus River Waterfront Bike Lane, with great views of the ocean in front of us, and passing by the active harbor area and the popular bar area of Docas.
Reaching the riverside of Belm we stop at the famous Discoveries Monuments to dwell upon a little bit the golden ages of Portuguese discoveries and get to know two of the greatest examples of the Portuguese gothic architecture style, called Manuelin.
On the way back we stop for a gluttonous break to taste the famous custard sugar cake (Pasteis de Belem) and understand why it is the only one of its kind. Our last short ride shows Alcantara, the once busy industrial district that nowadays is one of the buzzing night life areas of Lisbon.
Inclusions for Lisbon Waterfront Bike Tour
- Light refreshments
- Local guide
- Use of bicycle
- Use of helmet (not mandatory)
- Bike tour
Exclusions for Lisbon Waterfront Bike Tour
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Infant seats are available on request if advised at time of booking
Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
All passenger heights MUST be advised at time of booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Ftima Interactive Self-Guided Tour from Lisbon
- April 25th Bridge and Christ the King Bus Tour from Lisbon
- Ribeira - The Imperial District Walking Tour
- 2-Day Sacred Portugal Trip: Ftima, Batalha, Stio, Nazar and bidos, from Lisbon
- Stand Up Paddle Baptism
- Coimbra World Heritage Private Full-Day Tour from Lisbon
- Private 4-Hour Tour of Lisbon's Best Sites
- Private Tour: Lisbon Football Experience