Lisbon Yellow Boat Hop-On Hop-Off Tour
OverviewTake the heat out of sightseeing by swapping Lisbons backstreets for the open waters of the Tagus River on a hop-on hop-off cruise. An easy and convenient way to experience the Portuguese capital, this cruise takes you to some of Lisbons most popular attractions, including the Christ the King monument and UNESCO-listed Belm Tower, while soaking up postcard-perfect views and fascinating commentary. Your ticket is valid for 24 hours, allowing you to enjoy the wonders of Lisbon at your own pace.
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
- Choice of several departures throughout the day
- Family friendly
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
Know More about this tourBoard the boat at Terreiro do Pao, Cacilhas or Belm, and find yourself a comfortable spot on deck. Then, with your camera in hand, set off along the Tagus River, listening to the recorded audio commentary.
From your vantage point on the water, gaze out over Lisbons colorful cityscape, spread across the steep hillsides that earned the Portuguese capital its nickname, the City of the Seven Hills. See the April 25th Bridge, S Cathedral and Castle of St George (Castelo de So Jorge), and catch sight of the twisting streets, Gothic cathedrals and brightly colored buildings synonymous with Lisbon.
Your 24-hour ticket gives you the flexibility to hop off when you wish to sightsee at your own pace. Disembark at Cacilhas for an up-close look at the Christ the King monument (Cristo Rei), or arrive in the leafy riverside precinct of Belm to explore its UNESCO World Heritagelisted ensemble, including Belm Tower (Torre de Belm) and Jernimos Monastery (Mosteiro dos Jeronimos).
Alternatively, stay on the cruise for the full 1.5-hour loop.
Inclusions for Lisbon Yellow Boat Hop-On Hop-Off Tour
- Hop-on hop-off cruise (24-hour ticket valid from first use)
- Discounted access to select museums, monuments and activities
- Lisbon map
Exclusions for Lisbon Yellow Boat Hop-On Hop-Off Tour
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Entrance fees
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Please note: Voucher must be redeemed on board the boat
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- 3-Day Portugal Tour from Lisbon: Ftima, Sintra, vora, Cascais and Estoril Coast
- Lisbon Airport Private Departure Transfer
- Private Obidos Sightseeing Trip
- Private Tour: Lisbon Football Experience
- Private Tour: Hidden Treasures of Lisbon
- vora and Estremoz Private Day Tour from Lisbon
- Private Full-Day Ftima and Western Region Tour from Lisbon
- Giraldo Square and City Center Walking Tour of vora